the poker chips on the pool table as they were shooting was pretty funny. And when "flopped" into the pool, it looked a little painful. He's having to work harder and harder for the laughs.

Its still funny but just for being a well produced home movie sketch. It would be good if they could redirect the newer ones toards the current 'cheating' comments and online play - keep it more in touch with the community, thats what made Chapter 1 so funny.

I thought the middle part with the pool table was kind of drawn out and not that great, but the beginning and end were both pretty funny. I like how they managed to get in a reference to Hellmuth's recent bitchfest at UB.

I liked it I thought it was better than part 2. Whenever he takes a shot: "Bill Fillmaff!" It's like how he psyches himself up. haha.

yeah I didn't think it was funny until A) the internet chat text came up and B) Vindication, baby! One time! Vindication! One time! also i thought the TILT references were funny. and "you're not gonna runner-runner your way out of this one!" I'm still all about Bill Fillmaff

this one didnt do it for me1 and 2 were much better
I'm with ya. Sorry, but I really don't see what pool has to do with anything, and why would I care? Just wasn't all that funny for me. He needs to stick with the mocking things for the whole thing, why do I care about him and that wierd ugly quiet kid playing pool?

I was done with Bill Fillmaff all together halfway through this thing. Then, when the JOPKE popped up on the screen - I laughed. Then, when he shouted VINDICATION BABY! ONE TIME! I laughed even harder. It was mostly stupid but those two bits saved it. Fillmaff has his finger on the pulse of the internet poker world, he really does. I'm sticking with it til chapter 4.

When he put on the hawaiian shirt doing his Matusow impression "Vindication" that was the only thing that made me laugh... you guys are right the 1st one was really good, #2 was okay, and #3 seemed more like it was about pool than poker... which sucked! :club:

All I can say is WOW! Fillmaff is the Santa Claus of Poker wisdom with these videos. It's good to see Fillmaff away from the green felt too. There are so many life lessons Bill can teach us. Comedy Central should give Fillmaff a reality series. :club:

I liked..."I don't see what the problem here is. I mean you lose all the time. You think this would be like an everyday thing for you."and "You're not going to runner runner your way out of this one."