Do You Have A Spare $200k? Buy An Suv!

So does it do anything special, or is just a large heavy duty SUV?
it makes your penis look a lot bigger. and if equipped with a stickshift, its pretty good in the snow.
So does it do anything special, or is just a large heavy duty SUV?
Here's from another article that linked me to the pictures:
Based on a Ford Super Duty truck, the F-650 is powered by a 7.2-liter Caterpillar diesel engine.Inside, it's got hardwood floors, custom captain's chairs, a 42-speaker sound system, two 16-inch TVs that drop down from the ceiling and another 42-inch plasma screen TV. It also has four computer workstations and, in case someone doesn't see you coming, a train horn.The total price is about $200,000.

I think it looks pretty cool. I'd get one if I had 200k lying around somewhere in the house. People who work at car washes are probably pretty damn pissed off though.

I was decorating a local Indian Tribe's offices for Christmas and one of the members drove up in this or something like it. It was huge, so big. really cool but he took up 4 parking spaces. I liked it, and when you think that many people spend upwards of one $million for a motor home, is it really all that expensive?

dude, I've seen that thing in Vegas, But it was a black one. exact same stupid looking truck. Not sure if it had all the same interior pimpings, but when i saw it on the street I thought, why not just drive a tank?

dude, I've seen that thing in Vegas, But it was a black one. exact same stupid looking truck. Not sure if it had all the same interior pimpings, but when i saw it on the street I thought, why not just drive a tank?
This is a great idea.track.jpg4.jpg

Speaking of expensive cars I have been setting up lights for the opening of the new BMW dealership's building here and just lit up the new hydrogen BMW. I had to have the guy move it to better focus my lights and when he hit start, it cranked for like 3 seconds before it started. I thought wow, this is when it is brand new, just ran for a good 20 minutes and it has a hard start...wait till you get rear ended.I'll check the price when I go back in 10 minutes.

Not that it matters, but since it's an F-650 I don't think it's technically an SUV.Edit: I see they have it labled an XUV, whatever the eff that is.
It's an SUV...TO THE EXTREME!
She blinds everybody with her super high beams, She's a squirrel crushing, deer smacking, driving machine!
Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,Smells like a steak, and seats thirty five?
Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,Smells like a steak, and seats thirty five?
Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down, It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown!
Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down, It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown!
you poindexter's make me laugh