Drunkament Tonight - $5.00

Right around the time I'll be getting home from the martini bar, I will want to play cards.FCP Drunkament created for 12AM central time on Stars.Let's play some cards.Password - FCPFCP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right around the time I'll be getting home from the martini bar, I will want to play cards.FCP Drunkament created for 12AM central time on Stars.Let's play some cards.Password - FCPFCP
I'm heading out to the bar to watch UFC. If I make it home in time, I'm in.So good luck, I'll prob be home about 1:30. :club:
I'm heading out to the bar to watch UFC. If I make it home in time, I'm in.So good luck, I'll prob be home about 1:30. :club:
Best solution to this is, get in now, then if you don't make it back you're $5 goes to the prize pool.Actually it is a good way to cash in a tournament like this.

I don't understand how any of you ppl aren't sick... Me and everyone I know here at home are sick as **** and have been for a few weeks, lmao :club:

By the way, this tournament was practially invented for Gallo.If he doesn't play I may frisbee my laptop out the window or flip a nearby table.
lolololol. Gallo = super drunkamenter.
By the way, this tournament was practially invented for Gallo.If he doesn't play I may frisbee my laptop out the window or flip a nearby table.
I am sooooooo innnnnnnnnnn!!!! Just started drinking---vodka tonics FTW!!!BTW, I may do a bit of drunk dials tonight!!! Just wish I had Kurt's number. :club:
I am sooooooo innnnnnnnnnn!!!! Just started drinking---vodka tonics FTW!!!BTW, I may do a bit of drunk dials tonight!!! Just wish I had Kurt's number. :club:
If I don't get a phone call we are officially not together anymore!!!!!!!!!