PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG+1 (t1450)MP1 (t1410)MP2 (t1485)MP3 (t1255)CO (t1425)Button (t2725)Hero (t4675)BB (t3830)UTG (t1110)Preflop: Hero is SB with 2 :D , J :club: . UTG calls t30, 1 fold, MP1 calls t30, MP2 calls t30, MP3 calls t30, 2 folds, Hero raises to t90, BB calls t60, UTG calls t60, MP1 calls t60, MP2 calls t60, MP3 calls t60.Flop: (t540) 2 :D , 2 :) , 2 :D(6 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks.Turn: (t540) 9 :)(6 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets t150, MP1 calls t150, MP2 folds, MP3 calls t150, Hero calls t150, BB folds.River: (t1140) Q :D(4 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, MP3 checks.Final Pot: t1140-----just wanna know how this could be played to get more money from the other players (especially on the river...). i know, it is from a tourney, but i just want to know how this could be played in cash games.

Since this is a tourney hand I want to at least put in an opinion..Don't ****ing raise with that shit.. and if you're gonna raise.. don't make it 3xBB with that many limpers.. What.. you think they're going to fold to that small of a raise? Goddamn this hand pisses me off..

okay, i just forgot some things: please no stuff like "fold preflop" and other unimportant comments. it's part of my game to gamble a little bit, especially in tourneys on early limits. and sometimes it works. and since this was a freeroll, i didn't care.

okay, i just forgot some things: please no stuff like "fold preflop" and other unimportant comments. it's part of my game to gamble a little bit, especially in tourneys on early limits. and sometimes it works. and since this was a freeroll, i didn't care.
Raising 3x the BB with from LP with a bunch of limpers isn't gambling..
1. Post in the tourney forum.2. Don't tell people not to comment on "unimportant" things like folding preflop. The preflop action on this hand is a fold 110% of the time, no question. If you do choose to raise, you'd better put in a real raise becuase nobody is going to fold for the raise that you made.3. Checking the flop is ok at best. Someone probably has a pair they wont' fold so you should bet anyway.4. Raise the turn, for God's sake. You get someone else to bet and 2 people to call. WTF are you waiting for?I'm not sure there's a single correct move in this hand. Betting at any point after seeing that flop is WAY better than what you did.
Raising 3x the BB with from LP with a bunch of limpers isn't gambling..
playing this hand is pure gambling^^ :club: and i just wanted to establish something like an loose/donkish image from the beginning on. just to try out, if other players pick on that^^@Acid:1. yes, but i wanted some strat thoughts especially fpr cash games. but ok.2. ok, you're right. sorry.i hoped that somebody would make a high bet, or a raise, when he made a full house on the turn/river. maybe that was too passive
playing this hand is pure gambling^^ :club: and i just wanted to establish something like an loose/donkish image from the beginning on. just to try out, if other players pick on that^^@Acid:1. yes, but i wanted some strat thoughts especially fpr cash games. but ok.2. ok, you're right. sorry.
1. Please tell me how bloating a 6-way pot with a garbage hand is gambling and not just spew?2. I'm ok checking the flop even though I think betting is better.3. Raise the turn.4. Bet the freaking river.

I am for the most part new to FCP and have never made a post but read the forum everyday.This is the 1st and hopefully the last topic that made me want to puke on my self, lick it up and puke again.I am still in awe and wondering if u really made a baby raise from sb with that hand?I have learned something from every posat i have read on this site and that statement holds true with this one.I have learned that there is hope for me yet!!!THIS IS INSANELY STUPID

I am for the most part new to FCP and have never made a post but read the forum everyday.This is the 1st and hopefully the last topic that made me want to puke on my self, lick it up and puke again.I am still in awe and wondering if u really made a baby raise from sb with that hand?I have learned something from every posat i have read on this site and that statement holds true with this one.I have learned that there is hope for me yet!!!THIS IS INSANELY STUPID
LOL. I like this guy already.Also, I didn't notice the raise was made from the SB, I thought the OP was in position. That makes this like eleventy brazillion times worse!
:club: it's ok, i got it. as i said, it was in a freeroll and i wasn't really focused. i would never even play this hand in a serious case.all i wanted are some thoughts on how to play quads in a way that makes the other players not to throw away their cards immedialy.
1. Post in the tourney forum.2. Don't tell people not to comment on "unimportant" things like folding preflop. The preflop action on this hand is a fold 110% of the time, no question. If you do choose to raise, you'd better put in a real raise becuase nobody is going to fold for the raise that you made.3. Checking the flop is ok at best. Someone probably has a pair they wont' fold so you should bet anyway.4. Raise the turn, for God's sake. You get someone else to bet and 2 people to call. WTF are you waiting for?I'm not sure there's a single correct move in this hand. Betting at any point after seeing that flop is WAY better than what you did.
what a freaking butcher job this is.not raising the turn is probably as criminal as raising pf.
^^Also, Donk4life, who is your avatar?
just wanna know how this could be played to get more money from the other players (especially on the river...). i know, it is from a tourney, but i just want to know how this could be played in cash games.
Bet the river. The worst thing in the world that can happen here is a check through and you got one.
what a freaking butcher job this is.not raising the turn is probably as criminal as raising pf.
agree 100%and why are we raising J,rag off suit OOP for 3x the BB vs a billion limpers?god, no offence but this is the worst hand since the moneymaker effect in 2003

Wow, this hand is terrible.Preflop is possibly the worst move I've ever seen in poker, and I play against people who need help to tie their shoes.I'm not even gonna move this to tourney strat.Good luck.