Say Something Nice About Me Steaks

Say something nice about me get a steak.....Only requirement (other then saying something nice about me) is you gotta play now.We'll make the steaks for the 5.50 that starts in about 45 minutes on stars.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My toes totally tingle when I see your name.Double steak for alliterationI think I seen a pic of either your garage door or your kid, either way it was really cute
I think he is talking about bull..

One day i woke up and recognized that the only reason i live, the only reason i go to work every day, the only reason i eat to stay alive, the only reason i didn't jump off of a roof yet, is to watch you, the god of poker, play. now isn't that nice? its true!heishe(marktgraitz) on stars. (it's stars, right?)

Say something nice about me get a steak.....Only requirement (other then saying something nice about me) is you gotta play now.We'll make the steaks for the 5.50 that starts in about 45 minutes on stars.
I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive.

There's so many nice things I could say about a fellow Cubs fan, that I don't even know where to start. Let's just say that I'll be celebrating at the corner of Clark and Addison when the Cubs win it all this year.You even have a "44" at the end of your name, so you must be a great person.

Pfffft, I never had a chance.