Official Detroit Red Wings Thread

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very embarrassing. I'm weird in that I like to root for the team that knocks out my team so that I can say; no wonder we lost, look how good they were. This will not be the case since there's no way in hell I can ever root for Detroit.

wow, what a goal by Zetterberg.
I owe you $10 so I need your sig on Stars or FTP. Whichever you prefer. Good luck in the next round.
How very embarrassing. I'm weird in that I like to root for the team that knocks out my team so that I can say; no wonder we lost, look how good they were. This will not be the case since there's no way in hell I can ever root for Detroit. I owe you $10 so I need your sig on Stars or FTP. Whichever you prefer. Good luck in the next round.
Rocketpoker828 on FTP. I wish that this series would have been more competitive, but Colorado is too banged up and Theodore just hasn't played well.
Rocketpoker828 on FTP. I wish that this series would have been more competitive, but Colorado is too banged up and Theodore just hasn't played well.
Shipped. Yea, a longer series would have been cool. I almost don't want to watch the third period but I guess I have too since it'll be the final ice time of the season.I forgot to comment on that Zetterberg goal even though I quoted you. Is there a name for the falling down spinning no look flip to score? Is he really that good or is he just running good?
Shipped. Yea, a longer series would have been cool. I almost don't want to watch the third period but I guess I have too since it'll be the final ice time of the season.I forgot to comment on that Zetterberg goal even though I quoted you. Is there a name for the falling down spinning no look flip to score? Is he really that good or is he just running good?
He looked before he began his spin. CRAZY!
It was very "crosby-esque".... I don't expect that kind of magic from zetterberg, however it's nice to know he's got that little gem in his pocket.CONFERENCE FINALS HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!111!!1!!!elecven!!~!@1

Ok, so it's going to be Dallas-Detroit in the WCF, and I'm pretty happy that SJ didn't win, because I think that Detroit matches up better with Dallas. I believe the key to the series is going to be Marty Turco; if he and the Dallas D can limit the chances by Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Franzen, etc, then I think they have a shot. But imo Detroit is playing too well to be beaten, and I think they'll win in 5.

Franzen is just plain sick.
So do you still think we are gonna get our asses handed to us in Round 2? :club: Yes, I know it's late, but my computer has been a bit effed up for a month or so. On a positive note, go Wings. They are kicking some serious ass. I told y'all they weren't as over-rated as the buffoon media (that's for you Serge) and it's idiotic followers make them out to be.
So do you still think we are gonna get our asses handed to us in Round 2? :club: Yes, I know it's late, but my computer has been a bit effed up for a month or so. On a positive note, go Wings. They are kicking some serious ass. I told y'all they weren't as over-rated as the buffoon media (that's for you Serge) and it's idiotic followers make them out to be.
and I am more than happy to be completely wrong in my predictions I made a few weeks before the end of the season.
Always a smart ass this guy... :club:
It was more like I was on the couch and didn't want to lean over and type so I just found a later post of mine to get the point across that I have already admitted that I was wrong about this team. So I am a smartass and lazy. :ts
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting closer to making my subtitle for this thread correct!

Getting closer to making my subtitle for this thread correct!
If you didn't hear, you had to give up the self-given name "Hockeytown" when you aren't selling out playoff games. :club:
If you didn't hear, you had to give up the self-given name "Hockeytown" when you aren't selling out playoff games. :club:
Since when do Minnesota beat writers have that kind of power? lolPlus, tickets sold out in 10 minutes today.At least we never had to fear that our team was going to move out of town because no one would go to the games.BOOMSAUCE!
Since when do Minnesota beat writers have that kind of power? lolPlus, tickets sold out in 10 minutes today.At least we never had to fear that our team was going to move out of town because no one would go to the games.BOOMSAUCE!
Actually, that wasn't why they were gonna move, and I never said "Pittsburgh is now Hockeytown", but nice try.Do you know why tickets sold out in 10 minutes today? Expect quite a bit of Black and Gold for the games.
Actually, that wasn't why they were gonna move, and I never said "Pittsburgh is now Hockeytown", but nice try.Do you know why tickets sold out in 10 minutes today? Expect quite a bit of Black and Gold for the games.
I didn't say you said that the Pitt was the new hockeytown, we all know that is MN.You think? It would be interesting to see how many Pens fans are there. The best was when I saw the Wings win the cup at the MCI Center in DC. Easily 65%+ were Wings fans.GL, should be a fun series.
You think? It would be interesting to see how many Pens fans are there. The best was when I saw the Wings win the cup at the MCI Center in DC. Easily 65%+ were Wings fans.
I know...remember Super Bowl XL? I'm not saying we're gonna have as many as then, but it's a short trip.Should be a good one and fun to talk sheet. I have a lot of RW fan friends from going to school at Purdue.
come on. no rational person actually believed that the pens were thinking of moving. I was just hoping against hope. KC now has a huge, useless arena to show for it.
Soo Anyone see the first game? Red wings totally dominated :club: They were much more physical and pens just cant handle us! Bring the cup home!
Remind me, what position do you play?
Remind me, what position do you play?
lol. while i agree with you, im suprised you'd bother commenting on someone's first ever post that's basically adds nothing to the discussion.

I know its still premature, however the epitamy of a class organization is the Detroit Red Wings..When they win the Stanley Cup, I will be standing up and cheering them on...Way to go Detroit....Class act all the wayKudos to the team and the organizations..Bravo