Official Detroit Red Wings Thread

Missed a playoff game for probably the first time since I started watching hockey...the hotel I'm in doesn't get Vs (and I was barhopping anyway, so w/e). Hopefully I'll get to see some if not all of Sunday's game.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to make a smallish wager straight up on the Avs/Wongs series?
I'm in, $10 bucks, shipping on Stars ok?
It's a bet. Stars is fine.Just to make sure, I'm taking Colorado and you have Detritus.
yup, gl sir.

obv very happy with the first, this is going to be a very entertaining series. very fast paced.

Enough of the goal scoring...where's the brawling and hitting I remember from tthe late 90's early 00's?
We'll prolly see more of that later in the series. adjfaksjdflkasdjf, Office is on, Wings are only up one. Thankfully, its intermission.

Good win. Got scary there but Ozzie came up huge. Good for him.I hate so many Red Wings fans that have access to phones.Driving home last night I had to listen to people calling in saying things like, "it's good that Ozzie is in but Zetterberg and Datsyuk were terrible and non-existent in the first round. Datsyuk scored a ton of goals in the regular season and has done nothing, same with Henrik. If they don't start putting the puck in the net then we have no chance." I thought the radio guys were going to have a cow. I hope Jose plays again. He just isn't a consistently good goalie and I don't think he should be feared. I don't care if he had the flu, he must get it often because over the years I have seen him turn in similar performances countless times.

Driving home last night I had to listen to people calling in saying things like, "it's good that Ozzie is in but Zetterberg and Datsyuk were terrible and non-existent in the first round. Datsyuk scored a ton of goals in the regular season and has done nothing, same with Henrik. If they don't start putting the puck in the net then we have no chance." I thought the radio guys were going to have a cow.
Jesus H. Wow. Just wow.

bump, and once again, i have to multi TV because the NFL draft is on. LETS GO WINGS!

I hope Jose plays again. He just isn't a consistently good goalie and I don't think he should be feared. I don't care if he had the flu, he must get it often because over the years I have seen him turn in similar performances countless times.

wow, detroit made that look easy. though i couldn't watch most of the game, stupid NFL draft/non-hockey liking friends.hopefully we'll keep this up in Denver.

Wow, what a game 3 (so far, posting this during 2nd intermission)Datsyuk and Zetterberg are making the Av defense look silly imo.

Is Samuelsson getting lots of ice time with those two? He could be a sleeper for me in the pool, if so. He's got an assits on a goal by each of them already tonight.
Didn't he lose a tooth tonight, too? I can't remember who that was, that took the high stick to get the double minor, setting up a goalski.
Didn't he lose a tooth tonight, too? I can't remember who that was, that took the high stick to get the double minor, setting up a goalski.
Forsberg.