Nude Pictures Of My Sister-in-law

I have nudes of my hot neighbor that Im willing to send. His name is Jared.Does that count?
Ummm duh, ofcourse it counts.
I love women as much as the next guy, probably more.. (at lease I can honestly say Ive went down on a woman AND enjoyed it)and yes, this guy is SMOKING HOT!!
I'm enjoying this post more than I should
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cant go into to much detail, for space time continuim reasons, obviously, but...In the summer of 2017 we discover that our first wife, the whore, was cheating on us. When we confront her she tells

Yeah I got the PM too, not a fan of the drawn on eyebrows but she's ok. I put them in a photobucket album for anyone that wants to see: http:www.photobucket.com/2846/3.....erinlaw
I'm really impressed with this. tinyurl'd to mask youtube and text identical to how it would look with a manually-entered URL. It's not possible to do it any better.
because Henry's sister-in-law is actually hot.
For truth, man, for truth.I wish I had saved all the pm's and not just the one with the pictures, but here's a fairly accurate representation of the pm convo:Me: Why would you post nude pictures of your sister-in-law? Are you doing it out of spite or does she not care?Henry: Take a look at these pictures and you decide.Me: Oh wow. I mean, WOW! I gotta be honest with you, I'm a little uncomfortable now, but Christ she is really, really hot. Good lord. (I don't know why I capitalized Christ, but not lord. Look, I did it again.)
I havent been around as often lately so I can tell is this is a joke or not. Having said that..Why didnt I receive a PM?And why isnt Henry being ridiculed as much as flushwater or whatever his name was for posting pics of his sister in-law?
I hope this explains it a little better: I woke up this morning with a bad hangoverAnd my penis was missing again.This happens all the time.It's detachable.This comes in handy a lot of the time.I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble,or I can rent it out, when I don't need it.But now and then I go to a party, get drunk,and the next morning I can't for the life of meremember what I did with it.First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it.So I called up the place where the party was,they hadn't seen it either.I asked them to check the medicine cabinet'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimesBut not this time.So I told them if it pops up to let me know.I called a few people who were at the party,but they were no help either.I was starting to get desperate.I really don't like being without my penis for too long.It makes me feel like less of a man,and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.After a few hours of searching the house,and calling everyone I could think of,I was starting to get very depressed,so I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast.Then, as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place,where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street,I saw my penis lying on a blanketnext to a broken toaster oven.Some guy was selling it.I had to buy it off him.He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen.I took it home, washed it off,and put it back on. I was happy again. Complete.People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached,but I don't know.Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass,I like having a detachable penis.
I'm really impressed with this. tinyurl'd to mask youtube and text identical to how it would look with a manually-entered URL. It's not possible to do it any better.
She is missing the 2 slashes after "http:"That said, I fell for it as well. I knew it wasn't nudes, but I didn't think I was getting rick rolled...
all I want to know is how long it will take me, runthemover, to become ranthemover
I cant go into to much detail, for space time continuim reasons, obviously, but...In the summer of 2017 we discover that our first wife, the whore, was cheating on us. When we confront her she tells us that we never satisfied her and never listened, blah blah blah and some other shit. So we fire back that in 2010 we felt up her sister at that Christmas party at her parents house. She says shes getting full custody of little Timmy and we say over our dead body. She starts to cry and we laugh, she slaps us and we grab her violently and long story short it was the best sex we ever had. But too much damage has been done. The marriage is over and we move into a shitty apartment soon thereafter. I tell you this because now we are jaded. Now we are angry. No longer do we hold the door open for old ladies. No longer do we let people over in traffic. NO LONGER DO WE SLOW DOWN SO THOSE FUCKING SQUIRRELS CAN CROSS THE ROAD. OH NO, WE SPEED UP AND WE RUN THEM OVER. We ran them over without mercy, and without remorse and it felt damn good. Later we remarry. She used to be a gymnast (score). Yeah, ok, we had to buy her from Romania, but still.
  • Like 1
You're a giant fag if you think she's not hot.m_b0f07765ab88ecd2d10bc2e06acb80c8.jpg
Christ man, could you please get over your sister-in-law? It's creepy, it's annoying, and it's getting old, so quit posting slutty pictures of her. p.s. I really don't think she is hot. Asian =/= hot.
SERIOUSLY?this comment has nothing to do with the hotness of the girl in the pic. <---- except that part.
and that's the best pic he's posted of her so far!also, lol @ flushwater.
also, lol @ flushwater.
although if there was an 8 page thread and the OP was poking fun about how cool i thought i was my only reaction would be to post about how cool i am in the most serious way possible. that would be the funniest thing to me that i could think up.
although if there was an 8 page thread and the OP was poking fun about how cool i thought i was my only reaction would be to post about how cool i am in the most serious way possible. that would be the funniest thing to me that i could think up.
yep. and i would laugh if someone called you navyzippersnaps.hell, i may laugh anyways, zippersnaps.
I really really want to post something about thisbut I am taking an anti-redundency position today
yeah I was going to post something about it too but I also didn't want to be redundant
yeah I was going to post something about it too but I also didn't want to be redundant
i think that people go through phases in their lives where sometimes they are funny and sometimes not so much. Ouch-8s has really hit his stride and you're right the fuck back on track.edit: btw, ever accept all in without first to see the floop?
SERIOUSLY?this comment has nothing to do with the hotness of the girl in the pic. <---- except that part.
seriouslyIt has nothing to do with the fact that she's my sister-in-law. Forget that. Hank said she's not not. Do you agree with him? I'm not saying she's a supermodel but she's a lot more attractive than you're average female, an no offense to the OP, but she's hotter than his sister-in-law.