Wsop Looking For Couple Others To Share House

Buy a $100 folding poker table top, put on dining room table, viola. :)Mark
If I can possibly fit it in my car..........I am going to bring my very nice 10 man table.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a quick drive, and its basically all freeway door to door with the Rio. I thought the location was ideal, and much better than finding a place somewhere in Summerlin imo. (at least based on ease of getting to and from the Rio)Mark
Too funny about this house. Great place btw, tons of room and just super nice. Easy drive too.Wii boxing rules for reals.which gets me to thinking, ... has anyone seen or heard from Frank (seacucumber) lately?
Too funny about this house. Great place btw, tons of room and just super nice. Easy drive too.Wii boxing rules for reals.which gets me to thinking, ... has anyone seen or heard from Frank (seacucumber) lately?
Someone posted that they were getting deep in a tourney and that seac was still in too. So, I went and found seac, and talked to him for a few mins. He said he was going to try and come down for a few days in June again.
i wiped my boogers under the couch and in one of the beds. i'm not saying which one though.the big benefit to his place was being half way between the strip and the red rock.
LOL.btw, what's the easiest way to bring a bowling ball on an airplane without risking it getting ****ed up?
LOL.btw, what's the easiest way to bring a bowling ball on an airplane without risking it getting ****ed up?
:club: I guess you would just put it in a box with a shitload of padding??
FINALLY!!! A question that I am QUALIFIED to answer!Being that I fly a TON of place with my bowling balls (usually i bring 6 on bowling trips), its safe to store them under the plane. I've traveled with them 3 different ways: Stuffed extra bowling balls in my suitcase with my clothes, put them in bowling bags (usually two ball totes) then put them under the plane with the rest of the luggage, and some airlines allow you to carry then ON to the plane (Northwest and Southwest FOR SURE).
How averse are you to dressing up like a pregnant woman?
FINALLY!!! A question that I am QUALIFIED to answer!Being that I fly a TON of place with my bowling balls (usually i bring 6 on bowling trips), its safe to store them under the plane. I've traveled with them 3 different ways: Stuffed extra bowling balls in my suitcase with my clothes, put them in bowling bags (usually two ball totes) then put them under the plane with the rest of the luggage, and some airlines allow you to carry then ON to the plane (Northwest and Southwest FOR SURE).
w00t, tytytyty. i'll be flying southwest, almost for sure, unless i get re-robusto and buy another car.
w00t, tytytyty. i'll be flying southwest, almost for sure, unless i get re-robusto and buy another car.
I'd call SW just to make sure, since I haven't flown SW since '06...

I can link you guys to the place we stayed last yr it was pretty nice...i'll try to find it.Also, I'm looking into renting a 1 br condo at Panorama towers from April-end of WSOP.....kind of having trouble w/it. If anyone can help me out w/this I will ship you $50 on your site of choice.

I can link you guys to the place we stayed last yr it was pretty nice...i'll try to find it.Also, I'm looking into renting a 1 br condo at Panorama towers from April-end of WSOP.....kind of having trouble w/it. If anyone can help me out w/this I will ship you $50 on your site of choice.
http://www.panoramatowers.com/from the site it looks like go to contact down in the bottom right and you can have them send you info etc and speak with a salesperson. from what i can tell it looks like that is the easiest way. hope this is some help. that place looks ballin imo
http://www.panoramatowers.com/from the site it looks like go to contact down in the bottom right and you can have them send you info etc and speak with a salesperson. from what i can tell it looks like that is the easiest way. hope this is some help. that place looks ballin imo
ya tried this but they don't deal w/short term rentals they said I have an find a owner.
http://www.vrbo.com/134131Here ya go Hoosier