Wsop Looking For Couple Others To Share House

Hey Everyone- So Pocktdeuces and myself have starting looking at booking a house for the world series and we are looking for probably 2 or 3 more people who would want to stay for the entire 3 weeks or so that we are staying and then the house will be big enough that we could probably have a couple others stay for shorter time periods if they choose. The houses we have looked at are very nice but we would like to find at least one more person to commit to it before we book it and we would like to get it booked soon. Let us know if you are interested. This is the house we are currently looking at.......http://www.cyberrentals.com/rental/p174397i

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao that is one sick coincidence
Even funnier that the guy told us that the person who had it last year asked him to "save it for him this year" but that he couldn't do that.
Even funnier that the guy told us that the person who had it last year asked him to "save it for him this year" but that he couldn't do that.
looooooooooooooooooool
Ask FWP, I asked him a couple years ago but he turned me down. Maybe you have better luck?
FWP........PM me on one of your 14 SN's to let me know if you are interested.

yeh its a pretty sick house. It was myself, jamie, ray, and dustin there last year then teddy came for a week or so and slept on the couch. Don't feel bad about taking it cuz I think we already reserved a different place this year for all of June. Since we know where you live yall better watch yourselves :)Notes: the pool table has extremely soft pockets. Also the master bedroom is sick somehow I ended up staying in it the entire time last year even tho we planned to switch week to week.

yeh its a pretty sick house. It was myself, jamie, ray, and dustin there last year then teddy came for a week or so and slept on the couch. Don't feel bad about taking it cuz I think we already reserved a different place this year for all of June. Since we know where you live yall better watch yourselves :)Notes: the pool table has extremely soft pockets. Also the master bedroom is sick somehow I ended up staying in it the entire time last year even tho we planned to switch week to week.
LOL, we already starting looking at other houses.
Besides, I say we do a supergroup and get this place........<3 the bridge....http://www.cyberrentals.com/rental/p138425/photos
Im still undecided rdog. How far is that house from the strip though (preferably in cabfare$$$)
Its like 9 miles but I am driving out.......so my car will save us quite a bit in cabfare. We are looking at another house that is closer as well.
Its like 9 miles but I am driving out.......so my car will save us quite a bit in cabfare. We are looking at another house that is closer as well.
meh... What kinda car? Does it have leather atleast?just kidding. Keep me posted
It was a quick drive, and its basically all freeway door to door with the Rio. I thought the location was ideal, and much better than finding a place somewhere in Summerlin imo. (at least based on ease of getting to and from the Rio)Mark
pool... ok. pool table... ok. where's the poker table? :club:
Buy a $100 folding poker table top, put on dining room table, viola. :)Mark