Tom Cruise Is An Authority On The Mind

Seriously, every time you think the guy can't get any creepier or any more whacked out, something else pops up that makes you scratch your head and say "Damn, that's one fucked up dude". All six parts of the "Scientology Medal of Freedom" award ceremony featuring Tom Cruise vs 9/11, Tom Cruise vs Psychology, it just goes on and on. http://www.youtube.com/NomoresciI hope he's getting paid really well for all the crap he slings for them...*Edit* He just talked to a poster like L. Ron was really there in the room with him. I'm hereby changing the spelling of the word Batshitcrazy to C-R-U-I-S-E.

Oh my god, that is just as crazy as Christianity.It's much crazier, they believe dead aliens live in you.How is that different than believing in Angels and Jesus coming back to life.Christians believe in helping others, being kind to their neighbors, and loving one another. Scientologists believe in making money and being bat shit crazy. It's much worse.I just saved you all about two pages of arguments. You're welcome.

I've watched the video and here is a step by step guide to why what he says is wrong, weird and just doesn't make sense.1) "being a scientologist is something you have to earn" - No it's not. You pay a lot of money you get higher up, it's not meritocratic at all.2) Since when did people drive past accidents and never help?3) From what I have seen scientologists try to ruin peoples lives, especially those who try to oppose them.4) KSW? WTF?5) Unite cultures? Scientologists are seperate from most other people compared to other religions they're one of the most secular.6) Why does he just start laughing like a madman?7) He can't go on vacation, he'd like to but he can't. HE KNOWS. He just knows.8) Who are the people depending on him?

I have this image of Tom Cuise and John Travolta fighting at the side of a road over who will save an accident victim who can be seen behind them in a burning car.

Oh my god, that is just as crazy as Christianity.It's much crazier, they believe dead aliens live in you.How is that different than believing in Angels and Jesus coming back to life.Christians believe in helping others, being kind to their neighbors, and loving one another. Scientologists believe in making money and being bat shit crazy. It's much worse.I just saved you all about two pages of arguments. You're welcome.
It is agreed, every religion/cult is just as ****ed up as the next.
Thanks, Yorke. Angels are awesome BTW, but whatever.
[/thread]
Oh my god, that is just as crazy as Christianity...Christians believe in helping others, being kind to their neighbors, and loving one another. Scientologists believe in making money and being bat shit crazy. It's much worse.
Xianity has played itself out. ZZZZZZZI for one hope Scientology takes a good 30% of America. If nothing else, it will be hysterical. It's no fun to be on the side of the vocal majority.
I've watched the video and here is a step by step guide to why what he says is wrong, weird and just doesn't make sense.1) "being a scientologist is something you have to earn" - No it's not. You pay a lot of money you get higher up, it's not meritocratic at all.2) Since when did people drive past accidents and never help?3) From what I have seen scientologists try to ruin peoples lives, especially those who try to oppose them.4) KSW? WTF?5) Unite cultures? Scientologists are seperate from most other people compared to other religions they're one of the most secular.6) Why does he just start laughing like a madman?7) He can't go on vacation, he'd like to but he can't. HE KNOWS. He just knows.8) Who are the people depending on him?
1. Yup, from what I've read it costs you a minimum of $300,000 to get to the highest levels, and most people who make it that far pay a hell of a lot more. 2. I actually do this a lot (not catastrophic accidents, just the run of the mill car-off-the-road ones), but I don't really like people. 3. It's expressed, written Scientology policy to attack and destroy anyone they view and deem to be a threat. 4. KSW means "Keeping Scientology Working", a major Hubbard catchphrase. (Don't look at me like that, I had to look it up). 5. Scientology isn't a religion at all, it's the biggest, most successful pyramid scheme on the planet. They're only a religion when it's convenient for them, like when it's time to talk to the IRS (100% tax-exempt), or when it's time to shutdown protestors with claims of religious bigotry. 6. Because he is? I think the guy has gone completely off the deepend, which isn't uncommon among Scientologists who cut everyone who isn't a Scientologist out of their lives, the way he has over the past five years or so. 7. That part killed me, he's one messed up dude. Between the constant headshaking, the maniacal laughter, and the total lack of an endpoint for all the blabbering he does, he's more seriously in need of a shrink and some decent meds than anyone I've ever seen. It's almost fascinating to watch a guy basically commit career suicide before your eyes, I'd be shocked if he's not locked up in one of his mansions like Howard Hughes within 2 years. 8. David Miscavige and the rest of the Scientology board of directors, obv.
But still, Mission Impossible 3 was pretty sweet.
He's signed on to do a film with Ben Stiller that tells the story of grown up Hardy boys who hate each other. Just the idea makes me laugh out loud, I need an agent now so I can work on this film.

Lul.Didn't he get dropped by his studio after MI3 because his image and personal life is "bad for business"? Guessing he will go for the straight to video ones from now on.

Lul.Didn't he get dropped by his studio after MI3 because his image and personal life is "bad for business"? Guessing he will go for the straight to video ones from now on.
Except for that whole thing about him running United Artists now...although after Lions for Lambs basically tanked at the box office who knows how much longer that will go on.Good thing Scientology has Will Smith to fall back on...lol.
  • 2 weeks later...