Why Do You Love Poker?

Just curious about this. I like hearing the philosophy behind sports and what draws people to their hobbies/obsessions. [You can find out a lot about a person that way.]So why do you love poker? Is it the adrenaline? The anticipation of the cards? The money? Reading people? Beating them? Busting them? The math? The luck? The psychology? I know it's the whole package, but there's always one element that got you first, or still gets you the most. What is it?

I don't like any specific charity so I like to give my money away this way.
the heart pounding feeling when u bet huge on an all out bluff. and the dick makes u sit there, hands getting sweaty, all u can hear is your heart beating, and it seems like its been 5 minutes. then watching his hand hit the muck.that is what i love to play for.oh and ya life tilting people. which works well after showing your hand from the first thing i said. :club:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
thats why i love poker too

I had the best hand when I moved All In on the Flop, and I STILL had the best hand at the river.OMGUberChangeaments!!EDIT: Total wrong topic. Although that does make me love poker, so I'll keep it here.

Cool! Only up an hour and already 20 comments. What I love intellectually is seeing things intersect when they seem to have nothing in common. 2+2 usually equals 4 no matter how happy a childhood you had, and it usually equals 4 no matter what luck you're having. But in poker math, psychology, and luck all intervene in the course of a single hand, and at any moment each one can swing the hand around completely. That's what got me into it.