Hi there.I'm not about to sign up to AbsolutePoker, but if I were insane I may have been wondering a few things:What bonus codes should I use,Do they offer RakeBack,How high's the standard of play there?Am I recommended to play some stuff there?Thanks a lot.

Dont sign up. The best poker decision i made was switching from AP to stars. I now am a worse player than before and don't have any rakeback but I know for sure im very unlikely to be cheated out of my money.

Assuming you know about the scandal, you can obviously make your own decision. There is rakeback. The sign up bonus is good, but I don't think you have too long to clear it, at least at my stakes and I really don't multi-table. I play limit cash. These tables are almost all 6-max. 1/2 limit is pretty soft. GL.

Hold the seventh phone...Was this the site where some AP workers helped some guy see hole cards and all that, with all that shenanigans about 3 months ago?If so, I'll definitely steer right clear (not that I'm gonna join anyways. Just doesnt seem worth it with FTP offering rakeback anyways)