One of these two statements MUST be true!!!1) I am sick, degen, gambler2) Gene Simmons is super-sick value to win celebrity apprentice at 7-1I could easily write a five page essay on how great a bussiness man mister simmons is, but not today.here is the cast of characters and odds any thoughts? Vincent Pastore 12 - 1 Trace Adkins 4 - 1 Tito Ortiz 8 - 1 Tiffany Fallon 10 - 1 Stephen Baldwin 15 - 1 Piers Morgan 1 - 1 Omarosa 10 - 1 Nely Galán 12 - 1 Nadia Comaneci 15 - 1 Marilu Henner 12 - 1 Lennox Lewis 15 - 1 Jennie Finch 10 - 1 Gene Simmons 7 - 1 Carol Alt 10 - 1 http://www.nbc.com/The_Celebrity_Apprentice/

My money would be on piers morgan if it's about winning a job or making money - Didnt know he was big in the US. What is this show? I've only ever heard of the normal style apprentice.

starts next thurs i think. with the writers strike going on it looks like i got extra dvr space to tape this show now. U'd bet on piers even at 1-1? Ugh i dont know.

I must be out of tiuch because I only know two names on that list.Those arnt real celebs
Only 2, really? I thought I was bad.

Trump makes the decisions usually, unless this version is different. He has family n coworkers to help as well. He gets to tell them "your fired!" in the boardroom meetings weekly to the person kicked off . This should be fun to watch when it is Lennox Lewis time to get canned.

Let's see how many of these I know without looking anything up.Vincent Pastore 12 - 1 - Big Pussy from Sopranos Trace Adkins 4 - 1 - No Clue Tito Ortiz 8 - 1 - MMA Fighter Tiffany Fallon 10 - 1 - No Clue Stephen Baldwin 15 - 1 - One of the many acting Baldwin Brothers Piers Morgan 1 - 1 - No Clue Omarosa 10 - 1 - Super annoying woman from another Apprentice season Nely Galán 12 - 1 - No Clue Nadia Comaneci 15 - 1 - Gymnastic Champion from Romania Marilu Henner 12 - 1 - Former B Level Actress best known for series Taxi Lennox Lewis 15 - 1 - Former Heavyweight Champion of the World. Jamaican - British - Canadian Jennie Finch 10 - 1 - Hot looking softball pitcher Gene Simmons 7 - 1 - Member of KISS and all around media whore Carol Alt 10 - 1 - 40 something former model/actress who is a noted puck bunny and has "dated" many hockey players.

I haven't watched the previous incarnations of this abomination and I won't watch this one but, I do know Gene Simmons is wicked smaht in areas of marketing and copyrighting every little thing in regards to KISS. So I think I'd have to bet on him if I were to lay my money down. I don't know enough about Piers to see why he's only being layed 1 to 1.

LOL at Tito Ortiz being on this. I'm rooting for Piers Morgan, I have a feeling he is going to be the star of the show.Even though I agree that Gene is really smart, I don't see him working well in a group setting, I see him as the guy who has a lot of ideas but won't consider ideas from other people.

This show doesn't really reward business skills as much as it rewards event-planning skills. I wish I could like that show, but it's just awful.
Event planning skills are essential for the project managers.But I think marketing and public speaking skills are just as important as the event planning. People on the show who market their products well, and are good at presenting it are the one's who get the farthest.Although the last challenge is pretty much solely on event planning, so you are right in the end event planning skills is a huge advantage.The main thing I haven't liked about the past 2 seasons, is that its obvious who sucks and who is going to make it to the end after the first 1 or 2 episodes (also my main complaint about American Idol). Lately the contestants who are cast because they are unusual and controversial (which brings in the ratings) are the ones who suck. And the boring people make it to the end. The first 2 seasons the interesting contestants were also the best, and made it to the end.

I thought this was great. LOL at Piers Morgan insulting Omarosa. I think it was a bad idea bringing her back. Even though she is controversial, I don't think she is entertaining at all, and she is just annoying. Lots of villains are good for TV because they get people to hate them and they bring in the viewers, but Omarosa makes me want to change the channel, I can hardly look at her face.My favorites are: on the womens side the spanish lady (don't know her name). She had the most ideas, and seemed like she was really into the show.Suprisingly Stephen Baldwin impressed me on the mens side, he listened to eveyone's ideas, and let them do their own thing. Piers and the Soprano guy are too vocal which will piss people off, Tito and Lennox aren't vocal enough, and Gene is in his own world. I expect him to do something weird and piss everyone off. The country singer seemed into it also like the spanish lady, I see him going far.So my picks are:Spanish ladyStephen BaldwinCountry singer

I was really impressed with Gene Simmons in this episode. I think this guy will go deep in this show. Definetly a smart businessman, after all Kiss wasn't the most talented or good looking of a band and they are one of the most recognizable acts in the US in the past 50 years. Pretty pissed off the playmate Tiffany Fallon got booted 1st episode, shes soo hot. I think it was dumb that her and the model didn't call out Omarosa in the board room at the end saying basically it was all Omarosa's fault because she ran the entire thing saying we can't use our celebrityness. What an idiot she is.

I like how they have extended the boardroom time.The lady that suggested the location should have been fired. That was the worst move. Not sandbagging hugh heifnerIt'll be interesting to watch the odds change. I still like Gene, but he could easily be gone next week if he went too far insulting trumps daughter, we will see.

super hottie playmate of the year 2005 FTW!http://www.tiffanyfallon.com/
ooops
It'll be interesting to watch the odds change. I still like Gene, but he could easily be gone next week if he went too far insulting trumps daughter, we will see.
My desktop background image is of me and Gene Simmons. Those that know me personally know I am a huge Kiss, but mainly Gene Simmons fan.Love him or hate him, he is a marketing and sales genius.I'm interested to see what he said to Trumps daughter as well.I agree with everyone else that Omarosa is a big turd and adds zero value to the show.
ooopsMy desktop background image is of me and Gene Simmons. Those that know me personally know I am a huge Kiss, but mainly Gene Simmons fan.Love him or hate him, he is a marketing and sales genius.I'm interested to see what he said to Trumps daughter as well.I agree with everyone else that Omarosa is a big turd and adds zero value to the show.
This post is pretty much amazing and is 100% true.

I thought it was Celebrity Apprentice. Hmm. Who are these people. Haven't seen a single episode. Omarosa Barbosa is back. Wow, what a loser.Agreed, Gene Simmons is the genius behind the Kiss money making machine. And Jennie Finch is the hottest softball player EVER. There will never be a more attractive softball player.

Yea they did a pretty horrible casting job for this show.The guys side is fine... they have legit famous people.But on the girls side I've heard of the names, but the only people I recognize are Jenny Finch and Omarosa. Maybe if Donald did a celebrity Apprentice 20 years ago, some of those actresses would be recognizable, but today they aren't.Looks like next week Gene goes over to the other team, I think they should completely mix the teams so they have a balance of famous people on each side.Im still entertained though, and this is why:IvankaTrump.jpg