Dn Playing 25/50 Nl On Stars

Only three tables now after this:PokerStars Game #13570276520: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2007/11/30 - 20:34:33 (ET)Table 'Vindobona' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: a320 ($4119 in chips) Seat 3: sweetluvin7 ($5885 in chips) Seat 4: ronaldo500 ($5782 in chips) Seat 5: KidPoker ($4410 in chips) Seat 7: burt0n23 ($1075 in chips) Seat 8: Aces baby AA ($5697 in chips) Seat 9: masterJ83 ($3208 in chips) sweetluvin7: posts small blind $25ronaldo500: posts big blind $50*** HOLE CARDS ***KidPoker: raises $100 to $150burt0n23: folds Aces baby AA: folds masterJ83: calls $150a320: folds sweetluvin7: calls $125ronaldo500: folds *** FLOP *** [7s 2h 9c]sweetluvin7: checks KidPoker: bets $250masterJ83: calls $250sweetluvin7: calls $250*** TURN *** [7s 2h 9c] [Ts]sweetluvin7: checks KidPoker: bets $1000masterJ83: folds sweetluvin7: calls $1000*** RIVER *** [7s 2h 9c Ts] [Qs]sweetluvin7: checks KidPoker: bets $3010 and is all-insweetluvin7: calls $3010*** SHOW DOWN ***KidPoker: shows [Th Qh] (two pair, Queens and Tens)sweetluvin7: shows [5s 8s] (a flush, Queen high)sweetluvin7 collected $9267 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $9270 | Rake $3 Board [7s 2h 9c Ts Qs]Seat 1: a320 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: sweetluvin7 (small blind) showed [5s 8s] and won ($9267) with a flush, Queen highSeat 4: ronaldo500 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: KidPoker showed [Th Qh] and lost with two pair, Queens and TensSeat 7: burt0n23 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Aces baby AA folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: masterJ83 folded on the Turn

Down to two after this sickoPokerStars Game #13570512167: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2007/11/30 - 20:46:43 (ET)Table 'Deimos II' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: TheNuofTime ($2847 in chips) Seat 2: ronaldo500 ($5663 in chips) Seat 5: Doc Scari ($3860.45 in chips) Seat 6: Loreth ($925 in chips) Seat 7: ktrieu ($5897 in chips) Seat 8: KidPoker ($5939 in chips) Seat 9: de lezer ($5936.60 in chips) KidPoker: posts small blind $25de lezer: posts big blind $50p3achy_keen: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***TheNuofTime: folds ronaldo500: folds Doc Scari: folds Loreth: folds ktrieu: raises $125 to $175KidPoker: calls $150de lezer: folds *** FLOP *** [3d 9s Jc]KidPoker: checks ktrieu: bets $325KidPoker: raises $725 to $1050ktrieu: calls $725*** TURN *** [3d 9s Jc] [Th]KidPoker: bets $2200ktrieu: raises $2472 to $4672 and is all-inKidPoker: calls $2472*** RIVER *** [3d 9s Jc Th] [Td]*** SHOW DOWN ***KidPoker: shows [Jd 9d] (two pair, Jacks and Tens)ktrieu: shows [Ac As] (two pair, Aces and Tens)ktrieu collected $11841 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $11844 | Rake $3 Board [3d 9s Jc Th Td]Seat 1: TheNuofTime folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: ronaldo500 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Doc Scari folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Loreth folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: ktrieu (button) showed [Ac As] and won ($11841) with two pair, Aces and TensSeat 8: KidPoker (small blind) showed [Jd 9d] and lost with two pair, Jacks and TensSeat 9: de lezer (big blind) folded before Flop

ktrieu: drinks on me in the bahamas

hell, give him a break.. lord knows the feedback if the whole world saw me try and survive in my razz cash games today stone cold card dead. :club:

1 Quick Thought:Why when DN sits down at any high stakes table on Pokerstars does the waiting list grow so high? I completely understand why, at the lower stakes, players want to play with DN. But all of the high stakes players aren't star struck at playing with DN, most of them have played with him and other top pros in 10k buyin MTT's. So does this mean that the only reason they all want to sit down is because they view DN as a much weaker player than them? Or do they just wanna take a shot at him?I personally think DN is a very solid online CG player and his recent results speak for that.

1 Quick Thought:Why when DN sits down at any high stakes table on Pokerstars does the waiting list grow so high? I completely understand why, at the lower stakes, players want to play with DN. But all of the high stakes players aren't star struck at playing with DN, most of them have played with him and other top pros in 10k buyin MTT's. So does this mean that the only reason they all want to sit down is because they view DN as a much weaker player than them? Or do they just wanna take a shot at him?I personally think DN is a very solid online CG player and his recent results speak for that.
I know for a while the waiting list would fill up with people who had no intention on playing.
Dn attracts the fish which in turn attracts the Sharks.
There are a lot of people that want to "play with the best" some of them have enough money to afford to lose a buyin or two at 25/50.
I think it's because DN is like the fish in this game like. Like these other players have played so many more hands of NLHE and have experienced like every situation possible that when DN plays these stakes online he is no chance of competing with all these guys. So they all line up to lick their chops at the live pro donkey like cause there is no way he can compete with them. They are just too sick, like wicked good and are all balla's and he is old and and a has been and has never beaten a game as big as this one because they have played so many more hands and have seen like everything. I mean like he's ok and all, but the interweb balla's are the shizz like!I think this explains the waiting lists.
I think it's because DN is like the fish in this game like. Like these other players have played so many more hands of NLHE and have experienced like every situation possible that when DN plays these stakes online he is no chance of competing with all these guys. So they all line up to lick their chops at the live pro donkey like cause there is no way he can compete with them. They are just too sick, like wicked good and are all balla's and he is old and and a has been and has never beaten a game as big as this one because they have played so many more hands and have seen like everything. I mean like he's ok and all, but the interweb balla's are the shizz like!I think this explains the waiting lists.
Like, I don't think so. Like, I think that they just want to take a shot at a big, like, name, like, player. And, like win or lose, they'll have a story to tell... like.
Like, I don't think so. Like, I think that they just want to take a shot at a big, like, name, like, player. And, like win or lose, they'll have a story to tell... like.
Settle down Dane
I don't think so Dane, like do you have any clue, like whatever dude!
Valley girls type the way they talk and post in poker forums? Like, totally gag me with a spoon, like!

DN has admitted he's a losing online player. Whether or not that's changed I have no clue and it easily could have. If it has, either alot of these players have played w. him while he was a loser in the game, have read that he has admitted he is, or just wanna play with a name pro.

There was some lines of txt from high limit players saying how DN stacked off with 77 on a 6-4-3 board with 100BBs and how they'd love to play with him because of that. That doesnt seem like much of a compliment to DN, so I'm guessing DN is supposed to be the live one at their games.

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter KidPoker 7 -$547 $1,058 -3% -$3,832 - PokerStars
This last session didnt help