Ever Broken Something After A Really Bad Beat?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god, this is my worst area of my poker game, let alone personality...thanks to my fine Irish temper... After nasty ass beats I've;1) Screamed bloody murder (when the wife was at work of course), picked up my keyboard, and teed off on my desk 4-5 times, scattering the keys everywhere. I still use the keyboard, and found all the keys. 2) After a 2 outer on the bubble of a big tourney that sent me out, I made a loud Hulk like noise (nice description by above poster lol), threw my mouse, smashed my keyboard a few times, then actually tore the shirt right off my chest. I still have the shirt (can't wear it though lol) and show it to friends when my wife tells them the story about my "poker face" 3)Punched my monitor to the point of breaking my fist, stood up, kicked the wall, then gave my desk chair a nice backhand which sent it across the room, slamming into the opposite wall. My hand was swollen for a loong time after that one. :club: Not proud of all this by any means, but I usually give these stories to people who ask me if I play online poker anymore :D I swear I need to be medicated to play again online. I never react this way though in real life. I usually just pick up my chips (if there are any left) and stand up, walk away and go home.

I let out a loud huff and sign off go us the restroom only to remember I was still in the tournament. :club: No once lost with flopped quads to runner runner strait flush and did storm off to my school gym and hit the punching bag till I couldn't move.

LOL.. I just bought a 50 in Samsung PLASMA.
Sick. Good things come with a Sunday Million victory I presume.
Good god, this is my worst area of my poker game, let alone personality...thanks to my fine Irish temper... After nasty ass beats I've;1) Screamed bloody murder (when the wife was at work of course), picked up my keyboard, and teed off on my desk 4-5 times, scattering the keys everywhere. I still use the keyboard, and found all the keys.
sigh, I did the same, and I can't find my esc button, and one of the ctrl buttons was broken.Also broken a laptop and about 3 mouses.I tilt good.

Roommate's bf was over playing on her laptop and took a bad beat and threw it against the wall and broke it in half. She wasn't happy at all, screaming at him and such, and he just kept ranting about the river. I was in the next room laughing my ass off.Tom.

Roommate's bf was over playing on her laptop and took a bad beat and threw it against the wall and broke it in half. She wasn't happy at all, screaming at him and such, and he just kept ranting about the river. I was in the next room laughing my ass off.Tom.
Too funny.Haven't broken anything yet, but seriously considering getting a heavy bag for xmas.
Too funny.Haven't broken anything yet, but seriously considering getting a heavy bag for xmas.
I've been meaning to get one of these for years. Never gotten around to it.

I broke the clasp on a cap once. That's it. I think I'm getting off cheap.