Actually, false. "Girl Next Door" is actually a fucking sweet movie as far as crappy teen comedies are concerned. It used to be one of my guilty pleasures until I realized that I have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about."SHOW THAT SHIT!!"Wang
This quote reminded me of another good teen comedy that flies under the radar."Can't Hardly Wait"Some great characters in there. The black dude who's name I forget, but he's absolutely hilarious. Seth Green is funny in there as well.Who's with me?
This quote reminded me of another good teen comedy that flies under the radar."Can't Hardly Wait"Some great characters in there. The black dude who's name I forget, but he's absolutely hilarious. Seth Green is funny in there as well.Who's with me?
I remember watching this on USA one Saturday, really enjoying it, and having to flip channels every time my brother come in the room, so he wouldn't think I was a fag. I didn't see the whole thing, and that was like 5 years ago (was like 16), at least, but...yeah, I think I enjoyed it.
not me. I think it's a crappy teen movie.I'd say Euro-Trip. The trailers made me think it would be total crap. When I inebriatedly watched it for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised by an awesome catchy song, some cool t-shirts, lots of funny moments, and much much more.
I'm 100% behind you. Two things will always randomly remind me of this movie.This movie premiered on the same day I graduated high school.This movie also made me fall in love with Jennifer Love Hewitt.Then I met her three years later and she looked like dogshit completely ruining it for me. So that kinda sucked.

I love Can't Hardly Wait.Sooo many lines in that I still use in regular convo.Peter Facinelli saying JLH's character's name... "A-man-DUH"Seth Green in the convenience store talking abou narrowing down his girl to pop list "I"ve narrowed the list down the 9 luuucky ladies"I'll randomly just say "Tripp McNeally" when I'm at a party with a keg, I'll always take a sip out of the keg and then scream "NOBODY DRINK THE BEER. THE BEER HAS GONE BAD." Then I'll jump up and down and yell "I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS"Yeah, I'm kind of a loser, but a moderately entertaining loser, so its ok. I have more, but I'm quitting while I'm behind.Ok, one more, when they are teaching the foreign exchange student english phrases :russian accent: "Would you like to touch my penis?"

On my top ten list of favorite movies, "Can't Hardly Wait" is 6th. I memorized and performed Preston's monologue about the letter in my drama class.

I really liked this movie. Seth green was hilarious. lots of funny one liners.Euro trip was also a surprisingly funny movie. VAndersexx.Animal house is classic. I know this may have been covered in another thread but american pie 1 and harold and kumar are also some of my favorites.

My underrated teen comedy is "Can't Buy Me Love" from the late 80's with the doctor from ER. I loved it.

"you were a sexual icon"
"College chicks are totally different bro! They all wanna talk about economological crap.""Oh and bring rubber flip-flops for the shower. I got warts.... all over."That movie is hysterical and definitely underrated as a classic teen movie. "Yo, I gotta have sex tonight! I mean peep this - They say here ninety-two percent of the honeys at UCLA are sexually active. Ninety-two of the women in Los Angeles at UCLA walking around going, "Class... or sex? What shall I do?" Ninety-two percent, yo! Hey, you know what that means? It means I gots a ninety-two percent chance of embarrassing myself. I roll up on that shorty be like, "What's up yo?" she be like, "You don't know 20 different ways to make me call you Big Poppa" cuz I don't yo. "