Wow.So far so good.The table talk is getting a little old. Gold projecting "strength" vs. Doyle was interesting because it is such a classic example of someone believing he has the best hand. His opponent being able to read that and making the "wrong" play as a result. Gold is really coming across as a total Donk so far.Guy has so much money that he is going to be tuff to beat.They're still feeling each other out.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only real poker players in this game are Antonio, Doyle, and Patrik.Sammy looks out of his element.

gold is such a station its unbeleivable guy tries to bluff EVERY hand lol im pretty sure benyamine is quiet every other hand but in that 7 2 hand he was talkin alot no ?
What surprised me was how his face "fell" when Gold called. He clearly did not like the call. Surprised to see such a big tell from a pro but perhaps I'm just seeing things.
What surprised me was how his face "fell" when Gold called. He clearly did not like the call. Surprised to see such a big tell from a pro but perhaps I'm just seeing things.
It's a great show but I'm getting tired of the- 1 hand:4 commercials.
DVR FTW
I record it, it still sucks. You get like 25 minutes of play and 35 minutes of commercials. I'd rather watch a Cubs game if I'm gonna watch NOTHING. :club:

Wow, HSP just came on in Phx. I'm 20 mins in, and its spectacular already. I don't want to read the thread and get any spoilers, but Doyle's flush laydown is so sickly good it kills me that he had Jamie beat. He read that hand so fricking amazing. Except for the part where Jamie thinks any flush is the nuts there.Mark

LOL @ Gabe: "This is great example of a value bet from Doyle. He knows Guy missed his draw here."haha, nice one gabe.Mark

LOL @ Gabe: "This is great example of a value bet from Doyle. He know Guy missed his draw here."haha, nice one gabe.Mark
lolsounds like he got paid off, lol
I record it, it still sucks. You get like 25 minutes of play and 35 minutes of commercials. I'd rather watch a Cubs game if I'm gonna watch NOTHING. :club:
i agree. I record it also, and it still kills me. I spend more time fast forwarding than I do watching.Mark