***official Sunday Million Thread***

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Jones [support]: nicky - $136,287Lee Jones [support]: Francix - $88,357Lee Jones [support]: Mark - $78,446Lee Jones [support]: What - $69,472WTG, nice cash GL for other $30K

omg how can you agree to this deal, you only get an extra 13k... or 3rd place money at best.... worst deal made ever... you played awesome up to that point of making the deal man. gj but still horrid deal imo
He also gets 30k if he manages to win, and he is a pretty serious shortstack with horrible position. Also clearly nobody was giving him extra, if he demanded it there woulda been no chop.
all he needs is a double up then this mega stack to bust one of the other shorties and hi dere 3rd place money.
You wanna gamble $16,000 that both of those things are gonna happen?
You wanna gamble $16,000 that both of those things are gonna happen?
playin the sunday mill is a gamble in itself every week lol but hey, if i can gambool 13k away with the max profit being a whole another 130k, then im willing to take the risk. why? cuz i trust my game enough to be able to make that profitable risk, and im just a sick degenrate at times
all he needs is a double up then this mega stack to bust one of the other shorties and hi dere 3rd place money.
you do have a point but it probably feels better to be GTD 3rd place money.now its winner take all moving up doesn't make a difference. so i understand why you disagree w/ the deal but it ain't the worst ever.
He also gets 30k if he manages to win, and he is a pretty serious shortstack with horrible position. Also clearly nobody was giving him extra, if he demanded it there woulda been no chop.
utility of 54k < utility of 69k <<<<<<<<<<<< utility of getting hu and chopping for 120kHe's sacrificing the value of his chair for 15k. It's tough for me to think that 4 handed in the Sunday mil, with 400k on the table (190k in play, 30 of which goes to the winner) that a seat at that table is only worth 15k.
If anyone has TJ on AIM, don't let him take a chop without about 4k+ give from the big stack.
I told him to take the chop as was. Hopefully he doesn't read this later :)Mark