*third* $4.40 Challenge Thread

FWIW, I emailed XXEddie a few days ago offering to keep up the scores for him FOR FREE. Because of a side bet I have on the second challenge, I had already made a spreadsheet anyway.I also asked him if he'd be interested in having another challenge with a $25 buy in to run at the same time as his $50 buy in. If Eddie isn't interested in running a lower buy in challenge, I may start on myself if there is enough interest.............BUT FIRST..........Eddie got this started over here and unless he wants to hand over the reins, it's just not real cool to jump the gun and try to take over something he started.I'm waiting to hear back from Eddie on what his plans are and if he wants my help BEFORE I put a lower buy in out there.
nicest poster on the forum and its AINEC
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are a lot of people in this thread that could use the touch of a woman
I have NEVER touched Lolli........not ever! Well, I almost did once but she had to go for a beer and ........ but if I was gonna touch another woman, I'D TOUCH LOLLI
I have NEVER touched Lolli........not ever! Well, I almost did once but she had to go for a beer and ........ but if I was gonna touch another woman, I'D TOUCH LOLLI
please please please please put it on youtube
OH MY GOD! HE DIPPED THE FIRST CAT IN CHOCOLATE, AND PLANNED TO EAT IT!!!!!
bwahahaha
I think there are a lot of people in this thread that could use the touch of a woman
I knew there was a reason I was waiting to post in this thread, and now I've found it.
20 is probably some amazing hot super model and already has the nekkid pics on the internet. Just saying.
LOL you kids! Yeah........I'm super hot.....like somewhere between JLo and Lassie ROFLMAO
I knew there was a reason I was waiting to post in this thread, and now I've found it.
but I think I better take that back now actually, cause the main one I was thinking about was eddie, and we all know that things like that don't work out too well for him.
first, i honestly dont know what chellnege you all are talking about, Ive never ever gone to P5s unless someone posts something with a link to a thread or whatnot2nd, i already told you i dont care if you take this to pokerhaus...thats not giving permission, thats saying i dont careoh yeah, and when i posted the first thread for this idea, unlike this thread, i didnt have 5 people asking if i PMed someone from P5s aksing for permission, no one has ever said anything about this p5s challenge till now
Eddie, you're a cool enough cat, but please don't sit there and tell us this is your idea, 100%. Anyone who isn't an idiot can go to p5s and see the similarities. Not that my opinion matters, but I think you all jumped on RAB a little soon, and for the wrong reasons. This thread has not delivered, sorry.
but I think I better take that back now actually, cause the main one I was thinking about was eddie, and we all know that things like that don't work out too well for him.
or did it? we still waiting for the results from the peestick or what?
oh, and: groundfloor
Coming into a thread when it has run it's course and now consists mainly of people mocking all the serious participants is not even close to being in on the ground floor. Dummy.
Coming into a thread when it has run it's course and now consists mainly of people mocking all the serious participants is not even close to being in on the ground floor. Dummy.
what, you saw my picture too? who's been passing that around?
I apologize for calling you a dummy.edit: now that you mention it...
Speedz, why do you always want to crush Ouch's dreams? If he wants to be on the ground floor, LET HIM! He's probably just down there lookin up Lolli's skirt anyway!