*third* $4.40 Challenge Thread

you're a stupid little prick (i bet your girlfriend said that after you got her pregnant?)srsly? not going to play it b/c someone else made the thread? grow the fuck up.
Srsly? I can skip a few letters too. Eddie started the challenge, he has been the one running it. It's not a huge deal that RAB tried to start the third one without talking to him, but it is a little weird.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, sir. i'm a highland tomato, and there can be only one. with 5 tomatoes you get a bloodbath. ... well, ketchup. but you're bathing in it i tell you! bathing!! in IT!!
but i heard if you get too many carrots you turn orange. i dont wanna be orange, even if it means winning the contest.
you're a stupid little prick (i bet your girlfriend said that after you got her pregnant?)srsly? not going to play it b/c someone else made the thread? grow the fuck up.
the title stands firm.that is all.
Srsly? I can skip a few letters too. Eddie started the challenge, he has been the one running it. It's not a huge deal that RAB tried to start the third one without talking to him, but it is a little weird.
how long did it take you to figure it out? i'm guessing at least 3 minutes. also if you read what i quoted, eddie said that he wasn't going to play this one JUST BECAUSE RAB MADE IT.
haha, yeah i pwn hard when rab's pride is at stake.add me on facebook, you know how to find me i think
if not, hes on my facebook and hes the other shultz.
LOOL, <--- whooops added a lettter there
you're a stupid little prick (i bet your girlfriend said that after you got her pregnant?)srsly? not going to play it b/c someone else made the thread? grow the **** up.
Lets say you are a poker pro who plays 15-20 WSOP events each yearAll of the sudden... The Bellagio sets up a series of the EXCAT same tourneys on the excat same dates and calls it the WSOP. How many people do you think will actually play in the one at the Bellagio.again, not imply this is like the WSOP, its just the principle of the matter
More about a minute and a half, spelling is one of my weakest qualities.
lol i just didnt want to type out your whole name, i imagined id have to a few times. BWA it is. buttwhippin airlines. im sure thatd put asses in the seats
Lets say you are a poker pro who plays 15-20 WSOP events each yearAll of the sudden... The Bellagio sets up a series of the EXCAT same tourneys on the excat same dates and calls it the WSOP. How many people do you think will actually play in the one at the Bellagio.again, not imply this is like the WSOP, its just the principle of the matter
oh wait.. you mean the Mini Series of Poker at the bike.. or the bellagio cup which runs parallel to the WSOP with similar events? just curious
oh wait.. you mean the Mini Series of Poker at the bike.. or the bellagio cup which runs parallel to the WSOP with similar events? just curious
sure, w/e, you're helping my pointhow many people play in the WSOP, and how many go the other events??
lol im on niether side but lets just end this and say i am smarter than both of u and ur both wrong end of story... i think that works for everyone
Its Halloween, which means its time to start preparing for the third $4.40 challenge!As usual...Each player will play up to 20 $4.40 180 man SnG tourneys between November 8th and November 30thThe competition will begin at 12:00am EST on November 8th, and end on November 30th at 11:59pm EST. In the event that November 30th comes around and some players have not finished all 20, they may only play one AFTER 11:59pm if they register and post the tourney ID# BEFORE the deadline. Even though the $4.40 wont start till after the deadline, as long as you post it BEFORE the deadline, you are ok.You must post the tourney ID# of the $4.40 you are in BEFORE IT STARTS, someone will then qutoe the post to confirm. Once you're eliminated you must again post in the thread, and again someone needs to quote it to confirm.The quoting helps eliminate the possibility of cheating. Because if someone is eliminated quickly, they could try and edit their post to say the are in a different $4.40 that hasn't started yet.So even if you are not in this please help us by confirming things for us. When someone says the are in tourney #XXXXXXXX please check that tourney # and confirm the player is in. Once the player busts, again ANYONE can search the tourney # and confirm the player busted in the place they say. All you have to do is QUOTE the post that way, if they change their post, the quoted portion of the confirm post wont change. The higher the player finishes the more points he gets, here is the point scale1st; 100 points 2nd; 68 points 3rd; 54 points 4th; 45 points 5th; 40 points 6th; 36 points 7th; 32 points 8th; 30 points 9th; 27 points 10th; 26 points 11th; 24 points 12th; 23 points 13th; 21 points 14th; 20 points 15th; 19 points 17th-16th; 18 points 18th; 17 points 20th-19th; 16 points 21st; 15 points 24th-22nd; 14 points 26th-25th; 13 points 29th-27th; 12 points 32nd-30th; 11 points 35th-33rd; 10 points 40th-36th; 9 points 45th-41st; 8 points 51st-46th; 7 points 59th-52nd; 6 points 68th-60th; 5 points 69th-80th; 4 points 81st-95th; 3 points 96th-115th; 2 points 116th-142nd; 1 points 143rd-180th; 0 pointsLets try to get 25 in this time, GL all. i am in.Ill hold the money if no one has any objections, pattypoker21 (Fredericton) and this will be a $50 buyin once again.Confirmed:1. MyPlayIsRAB2. hblask3. vbnautilusTentative:PillyPillbobbywithani (pending transfer of $50 from FTP to stars)Mr. Sparcowsox08Kugebdc30
I'll do it if there is still room.

but i heard if you get too many carrots you turn orange. i dont wanna be orange, even if it means winning the contest.
you'll turn orange and you'll like it. don't make me break out my pimp hand. just because all the cool kids are tomato red doesn't mean they want every wanna-be picking up walmart red and posing.now... you give it a rest. none of you had the foresight or the balls to do this until I did it. onlyme, you wanna go next, be my guest. f the rest of you. this is my idea, you're just tourists.
This is a CHALLENGE, rab issued the CHALLENGE and you're all huge pussies for backing down.hah, scared of rabcat? how can you be scared of this adorable human being?n512619843_8218_6804.jpgn512619843_49005_8784.jpg