Dn Golfing On Espn Now

did a quick search and didnt see anything about this yeton ESPN now is the doyle brunson gold thing w/ all the pros playingpretty coolsorry if this has already been posted.

just watched for about 5 minutes.....pretty boring actually. They are trying to make it like a PGA event but it is just watching bad golf.
Yeah - QFT. Saw this thread and turned on ESPN. Just horrible coverage. They are not taking advantage of the differences between this and a "normal" golf event nor even the personalities of the players.

i just keep thinking about how some people are flipping through channels, then think "oh wow, golf is on." then they watch for 10 seconds and see someone chunk it into the sand from 75 yards out. lol

i just keep thinking about how some people are flipping through channels, then think "oh wow, golf is on." then they watch for 10 seconds and see someone chunk it into the sand from 75 yards out. lol
lol
Got any idea how the general public feels about Poker on TV?
Hell I love poker and poker on TV is horrendous at best, but obv not for the same reasons as the general public. It sucks now because of all the cutaways, which were clearly put in place to appease the general public.

I'm 1/4 the way thru my Tivo'd viewing of this and so far I think it's pretty entertaining actually.Oppenheim has a very odd putting stance. Yuk.and Daniel is making some sick shots, but overall looks like cra....er, I mean, his swing looks great!edit: EL-OH-EL 'Super Red' tees. Doyle is amazing considering his age and condition. Ivey is very good...

I just watched the first episode on pokertube. They didn't really seem to explain the money situation very well. Did Doyle's team win 1 million that the other six golfers have to pay? Thats what it seemed like would make since but the announcers were saying that they won 2 million.

The first episode IS on pokerbayim not sure if the link will work, but here it is anyway:http://www.thepokerbay.org/details.php?id=2074&hit=1
Do you know how often they 'prune' or open for logins? It just says 'check back later' but maybe somebody has experience as to how often they do it? I have been getting my HSP and other poker shows/apps from Demonoid (no longer thanks to Canadian Government)