Sec Delivers.......

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FCK TONY FRANKLINTony Franklin system isn't as good as the Micon System.Fun to have a good defense and the offense ruin ur season.

Urban Meyer looked COMPLETELY clueless. The Gators expected Ole Miss to lay down. They still had a chance at the end, but EVERYONE knew Tebow was going to run. If he calls for a jump pass on 4th, the receiver goes untouched to the endzone. Worst coaching performance ever.

Alabama beats Auburn...I think u have said that for 6 st seasons.
Have I?I will admit that I have no idea about anything anymore. USC and Florida losing has thrown me off my game. I saw them both undefeated at the end of the season.
Have I?I will admit that I have no idea about anything anymore. USC and Florida losing has thrown me off my game. I saw them both undefeated at the end of the season.
It wasn"t to u...but Auburn has beat ALA 6 st..Also do I like Greenman to much that after ever time I won a pot on thurs night I typed in I am Greenman...No one Laughed:(
Urban Meyer looked COMPLETELY clueless. The Gators expected Ole Miss to lay down. They still had a chance at the end, but EVERYONE knew Tebow was going to run. If he calls for a jump pass on 4th, the receiver goes untouched to the endzone. Worst coaching performance ever.
THIS JUST SHOWS THAT THE SEC IS SO DEEP AND SO GOOD. THEY RULE THE WORLD.
So far so good huh Freddy?
half of the conference ranked......which is pretty much the standard.....but yeahand UGA.....last week we got owned by Bama.....nothing else to say.........who do you pull for FlyingDonkey??? I love the haters who chime in but dont claim what pitiful team they root for
couldnt have said it better myself, actually.........
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.USC is back to #8. In the perfect spot to slide into the title game as the big 12 and sec teams ahead of them start beating each other up.
I don't think you're going to see teams go undefeated much anymore. The reduced scholarships and rosters are letting other teams into the mix. So even if they don't have a realistic shot at a national title they can still go out and beat a top 5 team on a given day.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
lol no way dude lol anyways....college football is getting more and more like the NFL......no patterns or anything......anyone can win on any given saturdayalready this year there are sooo many crazy loops (like team A beat team B who beat team C which destroyed team Aand wtf is up with Vanderbilt????

The national championship game should just be the SEC champ vs. the Big 12 champ this year, no matter what. Instead this POS system is gonna let some weaker team like Ohio St. or USC right back into it...and then when that team gets blown out......rinse and repeat. God the BCS is just unbelievably stupid.

The national championship game should just be the SEC champ vs. the Big 12 champ this year, no matter what. Instead this POS system is gonna let some weaker team like Ohio St. or USC right back into it...and then when that team gets blown out......rinse and repeat. God the BCS is just unbelievably stupid.
SEC and Big 12 are obviously the stronger conferences, but USC certainly is not weak. Stanford and Oregon State games were embarrassing, but they were definitely more freaks of nature then the usual.I live in Bakersfield, but I'm not a USC fan... I come from Big 10 territory. But even I can't kid myself not to understand that USC is above the Pac 10 as of the last 6 or so years.
SEC and Big 12 are obviously the stronger conferences, but USC certainly is not weak. Stanford and Oregon State games were embarrassing, but they were definitely more freaks of nature then the usual.I live in Bakersfield, but I'm not a USC fan... I come from Big 10 territory. But even I can't kid myself not to understand that USC is above the Pac 10 as of the last 6 or so years.
I said weaker, not weak. USC is/will be a weaker team than the top SEC and Big 12 team. They are a very good team, but if Bama or LSU or Mizzou or Oklahoma or Texas make it out of their conference title games with one loss or less...there is no way you could say USC could match that. USC is good, but not of that caliber this year.