Sec Delivers.......

No, not every game. But that one is far from over.
Of course it's far far from over, but we're playing careless and our defense has looked EASILY the worst it's looked all year. I think we are going to lose. Overreacting is a little different than not being a real fan.Our defense is toilet paper today and we've already made three stupid mistakes. Not going to win on the road against a team so pumped up this way.
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...and go ahead and make that four ridiculous mistakes. I think a blowout is coming. Three turnovers already for us...plus a stupid penalty and the D-line looking like garbage. This is bad...really bad.

..go ahead and tack on overthrowing a wide open receiver by four feet on a big 3rd down play..and then missing the FG. Yeah..awesome. I don't know what I was thinking when I said it looks like we are going to lose...what was I thinking.

You must not be watching the game. Only down by 7 so far..that's a miracle. I have never seen a team make THIS many stupid, careless mistakes. It's in double digits by now. LSU should be embarrassed to not be winning by 21 by now..we're just trying to lose this game. Fine, I'm a negative nancy. Oh well.

Two more stupid ass mistakes. I've never seen a team make so many careless mistakes. Both teams playing awful...absolutely embarrassing performance for our team. If we even play decent we're up 28...instead we're about to lose on a last sec FG.

Two more stupid ass mistakes. I've never seen a team make so many careless mistakes. Both teams playing awful...absolutely embarrassing performance for our team. If we even play decent we're up 28...instead we're about to lose on a last sec FG.
Im revoking your fanhood. Show some confidence in your team and maybe you get it back.
Im revoking your fanhood. Show some confidence in your team and maybe you get it back.
Do you want to start believing me now??? Maybe?? That's probably 20 ridiculous mistakes we've made this game. Perhaps I know what I'm talking about...no chance for victory. We've shot ourselves in the foot enough for the next ten years.
I dont think you could have been more wrong. Nice work.
I hope to god I am wrong.I don't know what you think is so wrong about freaking out in this situation when we have made an enormous amount of stupid mistakes. Sorry for caring.ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You dont get to celebrate, Koop. Not for one single second.
Well, I am. I never said I didn't want them to win. I said I didn't think they would. You can be a fan of a team and still think they are going to lose. I think the Chiefs are going to lose tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I want them to lose. We were playing god-awful, so I thought we were going to lose. I was wrong. I love Bama and always will. Don't care what you say about it...when we are playing awful, I'm gonna complain about it. Nothing wrong with that. What, you're only a true fan if you think you are going to go undefeated for the next 100 years??
What, you're only a true fan if you think you are going to go undefeated for the next 100 years??
No, but fans of the nuumber one team in the country, who are 9-0 and playing at LSU dont get to complain like little bitches the whole game and then celebrate. For ****s sake, you gave up five minutes in.
No, but fans of the nuumber one team in the country, who are 9-0 and playing at LSU dont get to complain like little bitches the whole game and then celebrate. For ****s sake, you gave up five minutes in.
I'll complain all I want. We've been #1 for one week..it's not like we're some dynasty. It's not like I'm a Boston Red Sox fan complaining about not winning enough. I suggest you get over it. Who the F cares that I complained about how we were playing in ONE game.
I'll complain all I want. We've been #1 for one week..it's not like we're some dynasty. It's not like I'm a Boston Red Sox fan complaining about not winning enough. I suggest you get over it. Who the F cares that I complained about how we were playing in ONE game.
Your like an old lady with a virginia ham under each arm, crying because she doesnt have any bread.
Your like an old lady with a virginia ham under each arm, crying because she doesnt have any bread.
Yeah...because my team(s) have been so successful lately. I mean...so many championship seasons I've followed...so much success. Yeah, I should just assume we are going to win every game...b/c I'm just so used to it.I don't think your reasoning is valid. It's not like I'm out here saying "oh, I knew were going to win!" I haven't contradicted myself. I thought we were going to lose because we were playing awful. I was wrong. Great.
Yeah...because my team(s) have been so successful lately. I mean...so many championship seasons I've followed...so much success. Yeah, I should just assume we are going to win every game...b/c I'm just so used to it.I don't think your reasoning is valid. It's not like I'm out here saying "oh, I knew were going to win!" I haven't contradicted myself. I thought we were going to lose because we were playing awful. I was wrong. Great.
I just think its funny that you are bitching about anything after the amazing job that Saban has done.
I just think its funny that you are bitching about anything after the amazing job that Saban has done.
I was complaining about the way we were playing ONE GAME. I don't see what the big deal is. I didn't even talk about Saban. It's not like I said that the entire season is over and I hate any players or coaches. Yeah, I freaked out b/c so much is on the line and we were just trying to give the game away with so many stupid errors. Big freaking deal.
I was complaining about the way we were playing ONE GAME. I don't see what the big deal is. I didn't even talk about Saban. It's not like I said that the entire season is over and I hate any players or coaches. Yeah, I freaked out b/c so much is on the line and we were just trying to give the game away with so many stupid errors. Big freaking deal.
I just think you were being a little too negative. Enjoy the national championship caliber season. Instead of complaining about them playing badly, think positevly about the fact that they have so much to lose. Power of poisitive thoughts. And I may have reacted similarly in the past, but now I know the power of the positivity.

So..if in our next game we fall behind, instead of thinking, 'oh no, we are playing bad,' I should think "at least we beat Tennessee!"Sounds gay. If we are playing bad, I'm gonna talk and think about how we are playing bad. I think you should just not worry about it. If we win the national title and then next year I complain about how much Saban sucks..then you can get on me.