Sec Delivers.......

2008 bowl games...Michigan 41 vs Florida 35Missouri 38 vs Arkansas 72007 bowl games...Tennessee 10 vs. Penn State 20Arkansas 14 vs. Wisconsin 17That's 3 loses in bowl games to Big-10 teams in the last two years, but that should be ignored just because OSU lost in the title game twice.
I agree that the last few years the Big-10 has had the SEC's number in bowl games for the most part, but seeing you are an Ohio State fan you will be bitter for a while with good reason I suppose. (0-9)
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree that the last few years the Big-10 has had the SEC's number in bowl games for the most part, but seeing you are an Ohio State fan you will be bitter for a while with good reason I suppose.
LOL @ Jadaki being an OSU fan.The Big Ten generally does well head to head against the SEC in bowl games you know..other than the title game.. I researched it all last year around this time and it's somewhere in this thread. The Big Ten's record was favorable over SEC, as I recall. And I just really like this picture so I'm going to post it again. bilde.jpg
I agree that the last few years the Big-10 has had the SEC's number in bowl games for the most part, but seeing you are an Ohio State fan you will be bitter for a while with good reason I suppose. (0-9)
Jadaki's a OSU fan? I'm sure he's not going to be happy with that insult!!!!!
Michigan beat my Gators last year so I can't say anything. There is alot I want to and could say but you have bragging rights head to head. :club:
Florida is a lot better this year than Michigan is, so at least you have that. We won't even sniff the top 25 this year.
At least you're not living in the past.
Currently we're getting our ass kicked, if you want to go back to 2002 why not go to 97?
IF the BCS comes into existence one year earlier, you dont even have 97. Nebraksa dominates Michigan that year.
I disagree, but there is no "IF" anyway. Ask Auburn about "IF" and the BCS...
I'll remember this next time we get into a conversation about your NFL team.
You probably don't want to compare stats between the Packers and Cowboys since 2000 either, champ.Cowboys Playoffs Appearances: 2003, 2006, 2007Cowboys Division Titles: 2007Conference Titles: None Packers Playoffs Appearances: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007Packers Division Titles: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007 Conference Titles: None
You probably don't want to compare stats between the Packers and Cowboys since 2000 either, champ.Cowboys Playoffs Appearances: 2003, 2006, 2007Cowboys Division Titles: 2007Conference Titles: None Packers Playoffs Appearances: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007Packers Division Titles: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007 Conference Titles: None
Remember the discussion on Superbowl wins, and how you like to bring up NFL championships?

lol at using bowl games to compare the leagues, including the sec and everyone else for that matter owning OSU From top to bottom the SEC just has way more talent and better teams.....I'm right, if you diagree, you're wrong. The Big 12 is definitely close behind though.5 teams in the top 10, thats all