wow...at least someone has some taste in this threadplease leave and never come backty
Never been a big Chrozzo fan, what with all the "hi" crap... but now, <3 Chrozzo. Only because nobody ever responds to my responses, and now I have validation that my account is in fact active.
Never been a big Chrozzo fan, what with all the "hi" crap... but now, <3 Chrozzo. Only because nobody ever responds to my responses, and now I have validation that my account is in fact active.
hii type "hi" cause im most likely bored..and thats what comes to mind...its habit, heheu a fine beer fan? i hope so
hii type "hi" cause im most likely bored..and thats what comes to mind...its habit, heheu a fine beer fan? i hope so
my friends don't even order beer anymore, they drink whatever I say./brag post
After the 8th or 9th..... I had 8 Stella's tonight for Chrozzo. Explains why my dart shooting SUCKED!!!!!
my dart shooting gets better when i'm slightly intoxicatedi'm drinking white wine and ice house tonight....:club:

Grain Belt Premium. The best beer I've ever had, a microbrewery from Minnesota. Since I don't live there and don't know where to buy it here....I drink cheap stuff (Bud Light)

I'm still baffled as to how 13 dollars is somehow a good price for a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best. If I ever saw it over 5 dollars I'm pretty sure the next step would be the apocalypse.
yeah i dont know wtf they are talking about
so whats the deal with all you americans drinking lite beer? Do you realize you're getting less alcohol in each bottle and its taste watered down?
we'll answer this as soon as we get the answer as to why canadians think that 13 bucks is a good price for milwaukees best. go ahead...
steel-reserve.jpgthis crap will kill you, anyone had it?also, I was in the food store the other day and now they have budweiser/bud light mixed with clamato juice.... what is wrong with the world74833.jpg
Its called a bloody beer, most people just make it themsleves, I had no idea this was being produced and sold.