Goin To Vegas Turning Pro And Not Looking Back

Pro Unioin Carpenter that is :)toooooooooooons of work in vegas and lots of OT... so i'm pursuing life liberty and happiness in sin city... get things set up and moving my family out if all goes well...noway i'll ever be able to buy a house here in santa barbara the way things are going...i have exactly two friends in vegas and they are both afraid i wanna sleep on their floor... lol... probably gonna stay in my conversion van for a couple weeks till i can get some paychex rollin... then it'll be a temporary room month to month basis off of craigslist till things get rolling really wellany suggestions? truck stops with public showers perhaps? anyone need any carpentry work done at their house? (READ DANIEL NEGREANU)

A man's gotta have a dream.Yeah, Baby, I'm going to Vegas and live in my van!!!! down by the riverJust kidding, good luck with that...I hope it works out for you.
ChrisFarley'dYP

Be on the lookout for "Pokergoddess" when you're out there. She's got an 85% final table rate in Tunica so she'll be a high roller in vegas.She's almost got the courage to fold AA preflop on the first hand of a tourney with 5 all-in's in front of her. Just beware!

Pro Unioin Carpenter that is :)toooooooooooons of work in vegas and lots of OT... so i'm pursuing life liberty and happiness in sin city... get things set up and moving my family out if all goes well...noway i'll ever be able to buy a house here in santa barbara the way things are going...i have exactly two friends in vegas and they are both afraid i wanna sleep on their floor... lol... probably gonna stay in my conversion van for a couple weeks till i can get some paychex rollin... then it'll be a temporary room month to month basis off of craigslist till things get rolling really wellany suggestions? truck stops with public showers perhaps? anyone need any carpentry work done at their house? (READ DANIEL NEGREANU)
Not sure if you wana take a risk like this with a family
What if one or more of your tires deflates?
What if one or more of your tires deflates?
not real sure what you mean by this but if one deflates i'll change it and replace it... if more deflate either get my buddy to help me switch em out or call road assisstance
i don't think any of you actually read my post...check the first line...Union Carpentry has low varience fellas
oh...lol...DUH!GL man. Live the dream! (make sure you live in a good school district...)

i think exactly 0(except me) people read the OP's post. Good luck with it. Ya i hear ya on the whole FL thing the real estate has skyrocketed in the past 5 years down there. When i was down there you could buy a house and an acre of land for 40k in Fort Myers, But that has changed alot.

i think exactly 0(except me) people read the OP's post. Good luck with it. Ya i hear ya on the whole FL thing the real estate has skyrocketed in the past 5 years down there. When i was down there you could buy a house and an acre of land for 40k in Fort Myers, But that has changed alot.
I read his post.....................I did not see anything about Florida
I read the post. But still, going to Vegas, living in a van untill you can get enuf cash to get ur family out? still sounds a bit reckless
well i have a couple options... sit around here and hope to make around 1100 a week when it finally comes through (roughly two weeks)... ooooooooooooooor i can go to LV knock down somewhere btw 1500 and 2600 after taxes within a week or so...loading a truck up with wife + kids with no idea what area we want to live in, schools to attend, no job, no money = recklesswaiting for work at home and drawing unemployment not getting enough to pay rent = recklessdoing whatever it takes to feed the bulldog no matter what = ballerchoosing to move to santa barbara (rent ++) with a small union work load (not what was promised by the BA) was not a smart thing to do... so now i have to rectify the situationi'm not exactly proud of where i'm at but it's not like i'm making my family suffer because of it nor will i... they are safely at home in glorious santa barbara in a three bedroom house walking distance from the beach, making good grades, food on the table and money in the bank (for time being)i'm reaching out to LV insiders so that maybe ppl can let me know how to make life a little easier on me for the next couple of weeks... i'm printing out freebie coupons like crazy lololol
well i have a couple options... sit around here and hope to make around 1100 a week when it finally comes through (roughly two weeks)... ooooooooooooooor i can go to LV knock down somewhere btw 1500 and 2600 after taxes within a week or so...loading a truck up with wife + kids with no idea what area we want to live in, schools to attend, no job, no money = recklesswaiting for work at home and drawing unemployment not getting enough to pay rent = recklessdoing whatever it takes to feed the bulldog no matter what = ballerchoosing to move to santa barbara (rent ++) with a small union work load (not what was promised by the BA) was not a smart thing to do... so now i have to rectify the situationi'm not exactly proud of where i'm at but it's not like i'm making my family suffer because of it nor will i... they are safely at home in glorious santa barbara in a three bedroom house walking distance from the beach, making good grades, food on the table and money in the bank (for time being)i'm reaching out to LV insiders so that maybe ppl can let me know how to make life a little easier on me for the next couple of weeks... i'm printing out freebie coupons like crazy lololol
I hope you succeed, I certainly wouldn't want you to be posting that you got a job handing out nudie fliers on the strip.