Poker And Halloween

Ok, this being the first year with the house in Vegas, I want to do some halloween pranks. For starters, I have a group of poker friends coming over, so I think it'd be funny to have something poker related for them, but I'm not that creative, so I'll need your help.And now that this post is poker-related....I also need help on regular pranks for the kiddies.I'm gonna setup my HDV cam to get it all and will post results on Youtube for you all, but I better get some reasonable ideas that I can actually do on my own. Obv, I'll spare the very little ones. So far, I've seen hidden speaker and watching from inside scaring approachers, and that's not bad, but what do you guys got up your sleeve.Amuse me.

One year I dressed as a scarecrow and sat in a chair by the front door. I set the bowl of candy for the trick-or-treaters right by by feet. Whenever people would reach for the candy, I would lunge at them. It was hilarious.

One year I dressed as a scarecrow and sat in a chair by the front door. I set the bowl of candy for the trick-or-treaters right by by feet. Whenever people would reach for the candy, I would lunge at them. It was hilarious.
that's actually pretty good, but it must take a lot of patience.
I've done this also a few years back. I also put on a big sweatshirt, stuffed it and stood on a stool behind the fence, but hanging over the front (arms and head). Curious people would walk up to me and I'd scared the hell out of them. Several parents swore in front of their kids. One lady hit the ground with a soldiers speed. :club:
My brother has a big party every year and he's does a similar thing. He lives in Michigan and it is typically is chilly out, decorates his front door way with corn stalks, scarecrows, tons of leaves, etc. He usually has several body type things here and there and he always dresses up like one of them, lies in wait, and then springs up and scares the crap outta people. Funny stuff.He also has a farly long roof extending out from his front door, and the parents tend to stay back just at the edge of the roofline while the kids go all the way to the door. Well, one year, while the parents are standing there, he rigged up a pretty sick looking large spider on some fishing line and lowered it on their heads, lol!Gut splitting good times.
Did this one year and it was the absolute nuts. Especially on those: 1) who looked too old to be trick-or-treating, 2) people NOT in costumes and looking for free handouts, and 3) clowns, because I frigging hate clowns.
But liquor is quicker!!!
I'm coming to Florida for Spring Break, 95% sure./hijack. (Sorry Obey.)I like the idea of a hidden cam/microphone or something along those lines. A lot of ways to go with this.
we did this a few years back also it was hilariouse fun .k but as for obey i suggest some needles/pins in the candy or razor blades haha that will really get them haha.. i mean lmao how much can it hurt really ..and definetly something that pops up
Well I guess this means that I'm coming to your house over Halloween. I'm hoping/praying/thinking it's totally worth the chance that I might get raped or something.
Well I guess this means that I'm not coming to your house over Halloween. I'm frightened I might get raped or something.
lol if you wanna come help scare kids, you're more than welcome. Who knows, a poker game might break out, but I doubt it....cause on days off, I don't want to work. :club:

This is a cow tongue....about $4 at a local grocer. Cover the bowl with newspaper..put a slit in it. Tell the kids to touch (it feels kinda wicked and you can feel the little bumps and small hairs on it, kinda like sandpaper) and guess what's in the bowl for an "extra prize" , have the parents do it to.....then show it to them and they will freak out. It helped that I have a sink in the garage stocked with soap, water, and sanitizer.DSCF1663.jpgThis was me last year...DSCF1673.jpgI sat on the porch at dark, with the remote for this in my hand......Skull%20Fogger.jpgAs they approach, press the button so they have to walk through a wall of fog/smoke and right when thry clear the fog/smoke...jump up and scare the shit out of them. I had one lady last year literally hit the ground screaming........Pumpkins wifey did.DSCF1653.jpgFinger food...with some real food mixed in....DSCF1657.jpgWitches Brew Punch.....hands are surgical gloves filled with water, then frozen to use as big icecubes as well as add freaky effect.DSCF1661.jpg

when i was really young there used to be this house that had a coffin next to the door and ud ring the doorbell and someonne jumped out and grabbed youI was afraid of that house forever

I hand out 1040EZ forms. And I circle the standard deduction in red marker.I've had parents call the police on me.I live in kind of an affluent neighborhood though.I think this year I'm going to hand out the Hillary Healthcare Plan. I bet I get evicted by the HOA

I hand out 1040EZ forms. And I circle the standard deduction in red marker.I've had parents call the police on me.I live in kind of an affluent neighborhood though.I think this year I'm going to hand out the Hillary Healthcare Plan. I bet I get evicted by the HOA
I'm still blowing my nose in an attempt to eliminate all the residual coffee that just passed thru it.Gold Rob...GOLD! :club: