If You Had An Hour To Talk Poker With Daniel Negreanu

I'd ask him what he would name his first son.Mark (obv.)Also...1. What's his favorite cigar?2. When are we gonna resume the HU league?3. When will the Maple Leafs win a Stanley Cup again?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what did Evelyn Ng do in bed that made her soooooo good ????????????also when is the book coming out ~
Oh man, memories! Definitely should be on the list of questions :)Mark
Okay so far I have about 15 minutes worth of stuff.....need moreOh and I do not plan on letting him answer more than 3-4 words before I launch the next question.I need to go to radio shack and get me a recording device.Hope they are not too expensive.Mark
You can sell subscriptions.Does PokerNews have the exclusive on covering this thing?- "Thats Gonna Leave a" Mark
Treat the entire hour like it's a Jeopardy show. You give the answers and make him provide the questions. Be sure to have a really obnoxious buzzer for every time he doesn't phrase it as a question.
I'll take Signatures for $800 Alex.Answer-MarkWhat is the new +1Mark

Got to be honest: noBut it's only because :A. I don't know how to record a phone convoB. I have a slow internet connection so uploading anything would be painfulC. I will write the relevant points out in a Balloon guyesque fashion that will make me look better and will be much improved over the real thing anyway.D. I respect DN too much to do anything that will make him look worse than he looked when he shaved his head on the interweb.E. I don't want to be banned and have to use one of my other accounts to waste most of my day posting on here.

i would ask him to use the hour to visit the local childrens unit instead of stupid shit like most have suggested here.im sure he would agree and it would brighten the lives of alot of kids that may not have long to live.thats what id do anyway.

i would ask him to use the hour to visit the local childrens unit instead of stupid shit like most have suggested here.im sure he would agree and it would brighten the lives of alot of kids that may not have long to live.thats what id do anyway.
How many kids do you think know who DN is?
Got to be honest: noBut it's only because :A. I don't know how to record a phone convoB. I have a slow internet connection so uploading anything would be painfulC. I will write the relevant points out in a Balloon guyesque fashion that will make me look better and will be much improved over the real thing anyway.D. I respect DN too much to do anything that will make him look worse than he looked when he shaved his head on the interweb.E. I don't want to be banned and have to use one of my other accounts to waste most of my day posting on here.
Brilliant-127_Football_-_Mark_Gastineau_Jets_HM_Jersey.jpg
Yeah. You'd pay $1,250 for DN to go on a Charity visit. Especially when the $ is ALREADY going to charity.Sure you would.Lighten up Francis.

If I can make DN do anything I wanted for an hour I would have bid more.I do not think I just won complete control over Daniel's life for one hour.If I am wrong, please let me know cause I'm getting my cars washed.

If you would like to make a difference yourself, PM me and I'll let you know how you can make a donation to The House of Promise.
Get him talking about hockey and our hockey pool. He can easily waste 3 or 4 hours talking about that.
I'll save this for when I need a sleep aid

Don't need an hour. Already had 6 at the 2006 PCA in the lobby and he proved to me that he is in fact a god among mere mortals. Oh, an he likes to write dicks on Gavin Smith's passed out face. But that's another story weeeeeeeee.....

Don't need an hour. Already had 6 at the 2006 PCA in the lobby and he proved to me that he is in fact a god among mere mortals. Oh, an he likes to write dicks on Gavin Smith's passed out face. But that's another story weeeeeeeee.....
lol +1