Do you guys remember that picture of JC where he was wearing the sunglasses and tossing the cards into the muck? I'm looking for that picture, high resolution, but can't find it anywhere. Help?

Do you guys remember that picture of JC where he was wearing the sunglasses and tossing the cards into the muck? I'm looking for that picture, high resolution, but can't find it anywhere. Help?
Stalker much?
Or maybe he's using it for his poker website?
designing JC's website, want to use that picture in the header because it's pretty much the most baller picture ever
this one? jc-alvarado.jpg
I'm sure that you'd like it as large as possible:l_837a78f749b04676093370cbeafc10b0.jpgIt looks like vbnautilus and I both had the same idea.
I masturbate to that pic every night as well. Good choice.
thanks fellas, his site should be done shortly so show it some love when it goes live
Loooooooooooool
I masturbate to that pic every night as well. Good choice.
Here's one I took in Vegas in June. DSC01289.jpgFor when you're fantasizing about a threesome with JC, Barry, and Waco's ear.
Hope you know the photographer and have the one-time limited use of his copyright. I smell lawsuit.
I kinda vaguely recall hearing that if it's your likeness, you may use it as you please for your own stuff. I worded that awesomely. Maybe it's just a Canadian law.But they can't just take a picture of me, and not let me use it on my website.

You *must* make sure the jacket is properly represented:438105148_474cada35e_m.jpgSupport his musical career, too:cdfiesta.jpg<sw>

Here's one I took in Vegas in June. DSC01289.jpgFor when you're fantasizing about a threesome with JC, Barry, and Waco's ear.
Wow. It's like The Bear is sending psychic laser beams straight to someone's brain in that pic.