Is Tilt Down?

It is as down as down can be.And I had AK23 double suited in a juicy NL Omaha Hi/Lo game where people were calling $30 bets on flush and low boards with middle pair. I'm angry.
A23 in Stud H/L and AA in NL 6 max. Awesome timing!

I was 3 handed in a 22$ sng and was sitting pretty for 1st place. And on bubble in another 22$ sngWhats the policy what happens. and I cannot even connect to the server itsself... Same for everyone ?

I was 3 handed in a 22$ sng and was sitting pretty for 1st place. And on bubble in another 22$ sngWhats the policy what happens. and I cannot even connect to the server itsself... Same for everyone ?
Call Matusow up and ask him. He might be know.

lol I remember this once happened on stars and i was in a tournament (i think it was a $5 one) and it was near the bubble and i only had like 1000 chipsI got back like $6.10 5.50 for the buy in and 60 cents for the percentage of chips i had lol

lol I remember this once happened on stars and i was in a tournament (i think it was a $5 one) and it was near the bubble and i only had like 1000 chipsI got back like $6.10 5.50 for the buy in and 60 cents for the percentage of chips i had lol
baller.