I Think I May Just Quit

PokerStars Game #12169500691: Tournament #61759223, $3.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/09/20 - 16:15:37 (ET)Table '61759223 3' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: Neidi 48 (1480 in chips) Seat 2: eYank (1560 in chips) Seat 3: mnyfrnthn (1400 in chips) Seat 4: El0r (1570 in chips) Seat 5: messikj (1550 in chips) Seat 6: Harlequinnn (1540 in chips) Seat 7: SitkaAK87 (1440 in chips) Seat 8: EYeGNIEEsLLa (1500 in chips) Seat 9: the_bigster_ (1460 in chips) EYeGNIEEsLLa: posts small blind 10the_bigster_: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to eYank [2d 2h]Neidi 48: folds eYank: calls 20mnyfrnthn: calls 20El0r: folds messikj: calls 20Harlequinnn: folds SitkaAK87: calls 20EYeGNIEEsLLa: calls 10the_bigster_: checks *** FLOP *** [2c Js 9s]EYeGNIEEsLLa: checks the_bigster_: checks eYank: bets 40mnyfrnthn: raises 60 to 100messikj: calls 100SitkaAK87: folds EYeGNIEEsLLa: folds the_bigster_: folds eYank: raises 1440 to 1540 and is all-inHarlequinnn is sitting outmnyfrnthn: calls 1280 and is all-inmessikj: folds *** TURN *** [2c Js 9s] [Jc]*** RIVER *** [2c Js 9s Jc] [9c]*** SHOW DOWN ***eYank: shows [2d 2h] (a full house, Deuces full of Jacks)mnyfrnthn: shows [Ad Jh] (a full house, Jacks full of Nines)mnyfrnthn collected 2980 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2980 | Rake 0 Board [2c Js 9s Jc 9c]Seat 1: Neidi 48 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: eYank showed [2d 2h] and lost with a full house, Deuces full of JacksSeat 3: mnyfrnthn showed [Ad Jh] and won (2980) with a full house, Jacks full of NinesSeat 4: El0r folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: messikj folded on the FlopSeat 6: Harlequinnn folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: SitkaAK87 (button) folded on the FlopSeat 8: EYeGNIEEsLLa (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 9: the_bigster_ (big blind) folded on the Flop

I swear ive seen this beforekerStars Game #12194025335: Tournament #61885684, $3.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2007/09/21 - 21:25:20 (ET)Table '61885684 3' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: eYank (1860 in chips) Seat 2: Jonney389 (1490 in chips) Seat 3: mike518717 (1470 in chips) Seat 4: ekicker (3350 in chips) Seat 5: singchin (2680 in chips) Seat 6: jonrubs (1350 in chips) Seat 7: atakmortal (1480 in chips) is sitting outSeat 9: ctojeira (1320 in chips) atakmortal: posts small blind 15ctojeira: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to eYank [2d 2s]eYank: calls 30Jonney389: folds mike518717: calls 30ekicker: folds singchin: folds jonrubs: folds atakmortal: folds ctojeira: raises 90 to 120eYank: calls 90atakmortal has returnedmike518717: calls 90*** FLOP *** [7d 2h Td]ctojeira: bets 200eYank: raises 200 to 400mike518717: raises 950 to 1350 and is all-inctojeira: folds eYank: calls 950*** TURN *** [7d 2h Td] [Qh]*** RIVER *** [7d 2h Td Qh] [Qs]*** SHOW DOWN ***eYank: shows [2d 2s] (a full house, Deuces full of Queens)mike518717: shows [Qd Th] (a full house, Queens full of Tens)mike518717 collected 3275 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3275 | Rake 0 Board [7d 2h Td Qh Qs]Seat 1: eYank showed [2d 2s] and lost with a full house, Deuces full of QueensSeat 2: Jonney389 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: mike518717 showed [Qd Th] and won (3275) with a full house, Queens full of TensSeat 4: ekicker folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: singchin folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: jonrubs (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: atakmortal (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: ctojeira (big blind) folded on the Flop

eyank, this is a prime example of not controlling the pot and not taking a good hand to the river by playing small ball...if you check your set, or even just make a small bet the second jack comes and you are able to make a read on the guy and most likely will get awy from it

i hate to be a dick..But your limping with deuces from EP in both situations...That's generally a -EV move
doesnt apply, its level 1 and level 2 for both hands. I play a large range of hands early in tourneys from various positions. especially if i know flopping a set can stack an opponent
eyank, this is a prime example of not controlling the pot and not taking a good hand to the river by playing small ball...if you check your set, or even just make a small bet the second jack comes and you are able to make a read on the guy and most likely will get awy from it
worst post ever? Yes I think it is. eyank.GG, ugly as hell. u get your money in as a 90+% fav and get sucked out,i'm running so gross right now also, its disgusting. Going entire tournaments without any big PP's, any AK or AQ misses completely. Never flop any big hands, and never complete draws.

royal tour...maybe it is because you are an ass in all of your threads?? Maybe you dont deserve any good KarmaAs far as I am concerned, he made the right play but if he takes his set to the turn or the river to make sure the board doesnt pair, hmm...just like the jack did...then he could of gotten away from it

royal tour...maybe it is because you are an ass in all of your threads?? Maybe you dont deserve any good KarmaAs far as I am concerned, he made the right play but if he takes his set to the turn or the river to make sure the board doesnt pair, hmm...just like the jack did...then he could of gotten away from it
fuxing what lol

It's a ****ing four outer suck-out, people. In both cases. He got his money in with the best of it BOTH times and got four outed BOTH times. What part of "suck-out" don't you understand? Those of you who say "He could have gotten away from it" are full of shit. You try letting go of a boat on the turn sometime...PS: Don't **** with Royal. He'll eat your babies, **** your girlfriend and get her preggo just to have another baby to eat .

what if turn/river go T/8 or spade/spadehe loses a shit load of value, or loses the hand, and if that does happen and he posts the hand you're gonna go off saying to play it more aggressive because yada yada....why??because the post I quoted just shows how much of a results biased donk you are. OP played the hand well, and got unlucky, nuff said

if its play money then its a bad beat but understandable how the hand was played. With real money i never take bottom set to seriously, and i would of played it slower trying to avoid exactly what happened, but unless you are a god at reading people you cant see then chances are most people would go with it regardless.

if its play money then its a bad beat but understandable how the hand was played. With real money i never take bottom set to seriously, and i would of played it slower trying to avoid exactly what happened, but unless you are a god at reading people you cant see then chances are most people would go with it regardless.
Congratulations! You posted the dumbest thing I've read today! Thank you for bringing this small bit of entertainment to my life and brightening my day!
Congratulations! You posted the dumbest thing I've read today! Thank you for bringing this small bit of entertainment to my life and brightening my day!
dude he's not the only one pushing for "small ball" in this thread. This is the last time I look at this thread, I swear.
You sir.. are the worst poker play i've ever met.. and i haven't even seen you play.. i can just judge by your ludacris statements.. the phrase "you can judge a book by it's cover" goes out the window here..
please explain why what i said was so dumb. if it was so dumb i could probably learn from you. dont just say im an idiot thats just imature.
No, immature would be pointing out your spelling mistake.Calling you an idiot would be appropriate.
PokerStars Game #12169500691: Tournament #61759223, $3.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/09/20 -
in any cash game if you have any thought that you will not win, fold, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ANOTHER HAND.
Working it out yet?

Wow. People are retarded.So long as the people who post in this thread are the same type of people who play poker, the game will always be profitable.I haven't seen advice this bad in a long time.Obviously, I'm not talking about everyone in this thread.