Wsope - Day 2b

DN raises UTG to 1500, BB young guy callsflop A 6 8BB checks, DN bets 2500, BB calls instantly.turn 6check checkriver QBB very quickly bets 4000, DN takes a minute and calls with 55, which is good. we don't get to see opponents handwebcast is so awesome with the conversations they're having
it was on this hand too...magnus was biting his lip as soon as he decided to fire the bluff and then throughout when DN was talking it through. also he would quickly glance at DN and then Quickly look away
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://wm.istreamplanet.com/customers/bluf...ve_free_500.asxIn case someone wants to watch it on Media Player (larger video).

Queen high no good???!!!????

Is it just me or is that the thickest Dealer button in the world??

Is it just me or is that the thickest Dealer button in the world??
<------------ thinking the same thing
Howard out...AK < KK
Wasn't it A-Q??
Wasn't it A-Q??
From worldseriesofpoker.com:Howard Lederer EliminatedOver at the featured TV table, Howard Lederer busted out shortly after the break. He was heads up with Lee Nelson. Lederer: :D:D Nelson: :D:club:

Did anyone else catch the bad etiquette by the older version of Hoyt Corkins? He called the bluff on the river and the bluffer says "good call" or something to that effect and starts to muck. Cowboy hat says "can I see what you had?" and asks the dealer to turn over the losing hand - which was king high.

Did anyone else catch the bad etiquette by the older version of Hoyt Corkins? He called the bluff on the river and the bluffer says "good call" or something to that effect and starts to muck. Cowboy hat says "can I see what you had?" and asks the dealer to turn over the losing hand - which was king high.
If you call your within your right to see what they had, IMO. If you call online it automatically turns them over, if the player in the hand asks I don't see it as TOO bad. If you've ever made an information call you'd want to see the hand, right?

Time for a Happy Ending??