Wsope - Day 2b

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT..I cut my hand unclasping the coat hanger, spilled blood on the eyboard and now the letter that ryhmes with hey is stuc and doesn't wor . Then when I shoved the coat hanger into the computer I slipped and stabbed my leg, so now my ni es are filling with blood. Then I called my IT guy and he called me an idiot and said he has a metal rod that used to be a lightning rod used on the movie set Days of Thunder, so I have to pay extra for the nostalgia. He is coming out on Monday. This had better be worth it.So I'm bleeding, ruined my shoes, have to get a new eyboard and I can expect a bill for about $3,000 from my IT guy.Than s for the help man.
It was worth a shot. Send me the bill.Hey, is that a famous Jockey that's dealing right now?
GREAT..I cut my hand unclasping the coat hanger, spilled blood on the eyboard and now the letter that ryhmes with hey is stuc and doesn't wor . Then when I shoved the coat hanger into the computer I slipped and stabbed my leg, so now my ni es are filling with blood. Then I called my IT guy and he called me an idiot and said he has a metal rod that used to be a lightning rod used on the movie set Days of Thunder, so I have to pay extra for the nostalgia. He is coming out on Monday. This had better be worth it.So I'm bleeding, ruined my shoes, have to get a new eyboard and I can expect a bill for about $3,000 from my IT guy.Than s for the help man.
lmak
SCOOP!!
One for Peyton....SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!nh DN.

JJ > KK on a T high flop. DN not involved but 3rd time an underpair has hit a set on an overpair at the featured table in the last 3 hours. one of the times, the overpair resucked to a bigger set. 26436919.Broccoli.jpg

You guys think that long haired guy talked Chan into folding his Queens when he went all in? Once he started talking he kept saying stupid, useless things and it became clear he was pretending to be weak.