Wsop Europe Main Event Day 1b

No queston about this, there are way, way, way, way more healthier options in the hotels and local restuarants here than you'll find in most places in the U.S. maybe aside from places in California and maybe NYC. It crushes Vegas... of course, London ain't got nuthin' on Tunica, what!!!!!
Tunica must have been one big tailgate party... lol
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heh Daniel..see you're on here now...how about that prop bet deal...will Europe bracelet qualify you? GLJ
It would win me the bet against everyone but Admo who has been paid and clealy defined in a e-mail that the bet was for events #1-#55. The other bets I made were simply to win a WSOP Bracelet in 2007.

Should you expect more from a pro?Action Jeff Eliminated by a Vaswani Slow RollOnline whiz Jeff "ActionJeff" Garza had a tough draw. He was seated at the featured TV table which included Jen Harman, Ram Vaswani, and Gus Hansen. He just busted out of the main event.ActionJeff held -Qx. He raised 1,800. Ram vaswani called. The flop was . ActionJeff fired out 4,000. Vaswani raised to 9,000 and ActionJeff moved all in for about 40,000.Vaswani went into the tank and said, "I guess I have to call."Then Vaswani tabled his cards... he had flopped the nut flush. The Hendon Mob's Vaswani demonstrated an old-fashioned slow roll for the young American. ActionJeff's hand did not improve on the turn or river and headed to the rail.Slowrolling is the main thing I hate in poker.

Should you expect more from a pro?Action Jeff Eliminated by a Vaswani Slow RollOnline whiz Jeff "ActionJeff" Garza had a tough draw. He was seated at the featured TV table which included Jen Harman, Ram Vaswani, and Gus Hansen. He just busted out of the main event.ActionJeff held -Qx. He raised 1,800. Ram vaswani called. The flop was . ActionJeff fired out 4,000. Vaswani raised to 9,000 and ActionJeff moved all in for about 40,000.Vaswani went into the tank and said, "I guess I have to call."Then Vaswani tabled his cards... he had flopped the nut flush. The Hendon Mob's Vaswani demonstrated an old-fashioned slow roll for the young American. ActionJeff's hand did not improve on the turn or river and headed to the rail.Slowrolling is the main thing I hate in poker.
Slowrolling is how he paid his golf gambling debts also. Maybe it's a cultural thing.
Puh rrrrrrRick
Slowrolling is how he paid his golf gambling debts also. Maybe it's a cultural thing.
Brings up an interesting thought....since today is a 'day off', I wonder if there is going to be some golf links hi jinx today?

More Brilliant spell checking by poker news.You'll DoDave Ulliott has graced us with his presence upstairs and is currently sharing a table with fellow European poker legend Pascal Perrault.The Deilfish is donning a shit today that has an obscure message on the front, obscure because his leather jacket and the folds in his shirt make it tricky to read.We can make out the letters 'ULL DO' so we're trying to work out what it says. At first, I thought it was something to do with his hometown of Hull, but then someone pointed out that it could read "You'll Do", which quite literally sent shivers down my spine, especially when he glanced up at me at winked.Then the jacked was removed and our fears were confirmed...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

The Most Valuable Piece of Advice You'll Ever Hear My poker mentors over the last five years have given me some essential pearls of wisdom, but one of those little gems has remained under my hat for the duration of my brief poker career. However, seeing as you guys have been so well behaved, I am going to share with you the most valuable piece of advice that you'll ever hear...... Don't put all your chips in when you're drawing dead.And to prove how accurate that advice is, you only have to look at our latest hand involving, predominantly, Jani Sointula and RW Stain.With the board reading 10h.gif2h.gifkh.gifkc.gif, Stain bet 8k, start of the day chip leader Janne Lamsa called and Jani Sointula pushed all-in for 23k straight.Surprisingly, Stain concluded that his 7s.gif7c.gif was worth a crack and decided to make the call, ahead, but only by a gnat's breath, of Jani's ah.gif7h.gif.For some unknown reason, Jani stayed in his seat as if unaware he was drawing dead as the dealer created some unnecessary drama by taking his time on dealing the river. Amusingly, the last card out was an academic 6h.gif which gave Jani the flush he was previously looking for if called.As Stain scooped in the chips, Jani looked down in dismay at his depleted 4.5k stack and wished he'd had the mentors I did. -from PokernewsUmmm, how does 2 pair beat a flush that was already made on the flop? And how is either player drawing dead? The flush guy is made and the two pair guy is drawing to a K or 7. Looks like another case of screwed up cards. But with this kind of reporting... why report at all? I have no clue who really won this hand. I guess Stain since they say he raked the chips, but how in the hell can I believe anything they say?

Officially the greatest prick in poker.IMO he should be immediatly thrown out for that kind of behaviour.Hellmuthian MeltdownPhil Hellmuth took a massive hit to both his stack and ego. The flop was J 7 2. Mark McCluskey moved all in for 22,000. Hellmuth called. Hellmuth: 7 7 McClusky: J J The turn was the and the river was the . McClusky doubled up and as the dealer pushed him the pot, Hellmuth stood up and erupted. "Nice f-------g dealing in this place!" he shouted. "This is unf-----g believable. I got coolered twice in the last ten hands." A new dealer coming in walked up to the table to push the dealer already there. Hellmuth spewed more venom. "No, don't push her," he said. "Let her stay and deal one more cooler. This is f-----g place. I can't catch a break." Hellmuth's stack slipped to around 5,000. He'shas slipped into the depths of mega tilt and is still steaming a few minutes after that hand. You could almost see the smoke oozing out of his ears.9 minutes agoMore HellmuthThe Phill Hellmuth show continues. He has lost more than half his chips to Fazhad Bonyadi and was recently quotes as saying: "Don't touch me, my friends may touch me, you may not," to someone who patted him on the back. "I wonder if I can win this one without going all in." When needled about his chip loss, "Check back in 5 hours when I am the chip leader." "Are you stupid or what? I bet you don't have many friends," to Ramzi Jelassi "Why do you never shut up?" to Ramzi Jelassi, who had said about 3 words all hour.

Officially the greatest prick in poker.IMO he should be immediatly thrown out for that kind of behaviour.Hellmuthian MeltdownPhil Hellmuth took a massive hit to both his stack and ego. The flop was J 7 2. Mark McCluskey moved all in for 22,000. Hellmuth called. Hellmuth: 7 7 McClusky: J J The turn was the and the river was the . McClusky doubled up and as the dealer pushed him the pot, Hellmuth stood up and erupted. "Nice f-------g dealing in this place!" he shouted. "This is unf-----g believable. I got coolered twice in the last ten hands." A new dealer coming in walked up to the table to push the dealer already there. Hellmuth spewed more venom. "No, don't push her," he said. "Let her stay and deal one more cooler. This is f-----g place. I can't catch a break." Hellmuth's stack slipped to around 5,000. He'shas slipped into the depths of mega tilt and is still steaming a few minutes after that hand. You could almost see the smoke oozing out of his ears.9 minutes agoMore HellmuthThe Phill Hellmuth show continues. He has lost more than half his chips to Fazhad Bonyadi and was recently quotes as saying: "Don't touch me, my friends may touch me, you may not," to someone who patted him on the back. "I wonder if I can win this one without going all in." When needled about his chip loss, "Check back in 5 hours when I am the chip leader." "Are you stupid or what? I bet you don't have many friends," to Ramzi Jelassi "Why do you never shut up?" to Ramzi Jelassi, who had said about 3 words all hour.
obv he's right
anyone else watching the coverage at worldseriesofpoker.com? great featured table that gus is running over right now...
yeh hes just taken a huge chip lead now, guess ram was tired of gus trying to run him over

I can't get any audio from the stream. There is no support anywhere on the site except this link : "Having Problems with your your video player? Click here for FAQs" which doesn't work. Any tips and tricks?Thanks!

i had to download an update for windows media player so maybe try and update it manually?
I have the latest version. Maybe I'm missing an audio codec? I tried with Firefox, IE, Realplayer, all showed video, no audio.