What Does It Say On Your Cc Statement

Now that the hilarious responses are out of the way, it looks to me like it's different each time.One of mine says KEYPARTxxx-xxx-xxxx P-MCURR, where the x's appears to be a random string of digits.Another says INFO@SL-EX.com P - MCURR.At least that's what happens when I use my Visa Card number 5783-4432-1465-4543 exp 11/09 security code 772.I haven't tried any others.

Now that the hilarious responses are out of the way, it looks to me like it's different each time.One of mine says KEYPARTxxx-xxx-xxxx P-MCURR, where the x's appears to be a random string of digits.Another says INFO@SL-EX.com P - MCURR.At least that's what happens when I use my Visa Card number 5783-4432-1465-4543 exp 11/09 security code 772.I haven't tried any others.
that code dont work...could you double check it? thanks
When you deposit at Full Tilt what does it say on your CC statement?
I wouldn't know...I've never had to deposit on any site.Yep...you guess it...Brag Post!
When you deposit at Full Tilt what does it say on your CC statement?
Yorbroke Enterprises
Now that the hilarious responses are out of the way, it looks to me like it's different each time.One of mine says KEYPARTxxx-xxx-xxxx P-MCURR, where the x's appears to be a random string of digits.Another says INFO@SL-EX.com P - MCURR.At least that's what happens when I use my Visa Card number 4783-4432-1465-4543 exp 11/09 security code 772.I haven't tried any others.
FYPMC starts with 5, Visa with 4. You can't fool me.:club:
You're all wrong, the card number works fine you just need to have his correct name and address on your account.FYI this $1000 daily min. is BS.