50 Pact Giveaway Prizes

The survey has ended and the lucky winners have been announced.Habadaba is involved in a new project that is creating a web-based, interactive terrorist poker training system that will improve all levels of global hate players. And, we wanted to give the PACT Community an opportunity to help shape the direction of the terror poker training content. By answering several questions and offering your feedback, we were able to get a better understanding of what is relevant and of interest to today’s posters with respect to explosive poker instruction material.Anybody who completed the short online questionnaire was entered into a random draw with the chance to win one of 50 prizes which included dildos, booze, toilet seats, candy bars, soiled underwear and several free trial memberships to Habadaba’s new virtual wallet draining training system.I'd like to thank each and every one that took the time to fill out our poll. We promise to use the information gathered to increase our wealth and separate you from your hard-earned money.Here are the winners and the awesome prizes. If your name is not listed, you will recieve a weeks membership in Habadabas upcoming school**HAHAHAHAHA suckers! Ron Mexico - PACT bowling towel and three piece McNugget setrenaedawn - PACT blow-up life boat with bonus 6" "mast" for upcoming tripOuch-8's - Carton of cigarettesShimmering Wang - PACT Daddy pantsShakeZuma - PACT machinegun and silencer comboRandyReed - hidden camera for posting hot customer picsZimmer4141 - PACT Appalachian State signed gameballKDawgCometh - hooker and bottle of winespeedz99 - 20% off coupon for any purchase at the PACT storesocalpoker - NAACP lifetime membership (shared with renaedawn)NakedCowboy - Free trial package of Enzytespecbrad - PACT wing saucekers2 - watermelon GrinderMJ - leatherette IPhone casejoeyjojo - PACT birthday cake and candlesajs510 - custom twelve inch "hunting" kniferocketpoker828 - signed Joe Sebok underpantslolli - one ounce of PACT baking soda shipped in coffee groundsJSHamm - Burger King kids meal comboMisterB - Female mannequin head practice target and Desoto hubcap beltbucklestrategy - Boulevard beer bottle (empty) and electric fan for room

ShakeZuma - PACT machinegun and silencer combo
Habbadaba ruulleezz!!!lLOlZzz!! you guyz are awesome1!!!
Zimmer4141 - PACT Appalachian State signed gameballkers2 - watermelon
and these needed special attention. I laughed very hard here
speedz99 - 20% off coupon for any purchase at the PACT storekers2 - watermelon strategy - Boulevard beer bottle (empty) and electric fan for room
These three were just ****ing hilarious. Especially the Watermelon. Obviously.
I thought for sure I would've won at minimum a ****ing pinata
but you already have a plethora of pinatas. El Guapo, I know that I, Hank, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on PACTInfo2?

Hi fellow PACT members,Id like to remind everyone of my post above....

Here are the winners and the awesome prizes. If your name is not listed, you will recieve a weeks membership in Habadabas upcoming school*
Please keep in mind that although the winners (everyone not listed above) of the school membership may feel somewhat "stiffed", just wait until you see the garbage quality tutorials that we have assembled from the many years of Habadabas scamming playing before making any conclusions as to the value of the membership* prize.And, after graduating from the class you are still not satisfied with the content, just be happy that you didnt have to shell out hard earned money like the other fools everyone else.Also, bear in mind that several Coronas were consumed during the random drawing and may have altered the final decisions of the winners. Regards,*winners of the free membership prize package agrees to accept up to 48 e-mails per day after the promotion period is over seeking full payment for additional classes. other scams will follow until you change e-mail address or move to one of several countries that will chop off our hands for operating this type of practice. HCC=11
joeyjojo - PACT birthday cake and candles
As CEO of the PACT Foundation, I am not eligible for prizes. In the future please refer to all monetary and tangible awards given to me as "gifts" or "kickbacks" or "easy money."I do appreciate the gesture though, especially with today being my birthday and all.
but you already have a plethora of pinatas. El Guapo, I know that I, Hank, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on PACTInfo2?
Like what, Hank?

so zimmer celebrates losses the same way he does wins. neat.oh, and I just received my silencer in the mail. its so awesome. I never knew you could make a silencer out of an old gas can. can't wait to try it in a few minutes!