The Bigdmcgee/foxwoodspro Survivor Challenge

Who stays and who goes?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see leave FCP for ever and have their IP address banned, never to return again.

• BigDMcGee
    • Foxwoodspro

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread grows beacuse of me now him LOL is that not obviousso many haters its sick.....ive had a 30k roll FT over 30 tourneys played 10-20 NL like u guys serious?hate muchsorry i lived and live the crazy life and u live boring pedestol lives seriously........
I have no doubt the results of this poll will have more to do of hate of you than love of me, Foxwoods.. this isn't a popularity contest, this is a who generates the least contempt contest.
this thread grows beacuse of me now him LOL is that not obviousso many haters its sick.....ive had a 30k roll FT over 30 tourneys played 10-20 NL like u guys serious?hate muchsorry i lived and live the crazy life and u live boring pedestol lives seriously........
Yeah.We know.You're a "rebel"......now back to my "pedestol" life.
Maybe it'll fit better now, I resized it.fwp2ig9.png
lol ty for clarificationthis is just another elaborate sceam for a no name to jump on the FWP bandwagon seeballoon guybkicegrinderhoosierbidwhatever (honestly dont know his name)pott oddsron mexicolist grows man its patheticGET OFF MY NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSi dont know you people or like you peopleyour all sad
Yeah.We know.You're a "rebel"......now back to my "pedestol" life.
I don't know about your pedestol life, but I wish in my pedestol life the food in first class was better.Last week I flew first class to Maui and the food was terrible. I felt sick afterwards. ATA is an awful airline
lol ty for clarificationthis is just another elaborate sceam for a no name to jump on the FWP bandwagon seeballoon guybkicegrinderhoosierbidwhatever (honestly dont know his name)pott oddsron mexicolist grows man its patheticGET OFF MY NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSi dont know you people or like you peopleyour all sad
it's you'reman that drives me crazy
Just trying to get some controversy up in this bitch before FWP welches and everything goes back to the status quo.
even if they do Welch and get around the IP ban they still wont have there beloved screen names. Sure FoxwoodsBro and DeputyMcGee could pop up but they will have to start from 0 posts and everyone would know they lost.
yeah, you're right, FWP.. it's like Tupac Beefing with Biggie.. if you want to be the best, you have to go after the best. Nothing personal, I just want your crown.
yeah, you're right, FWP.. it's like Tupac Beefing with Biggie.. if you want to be the best, you have to go after the best. Nothing personal, I just want your crown.
it's you'reman that drives me crazy
even if they do Welch and get around the IP ban they still wont have there beloved screen names. Sure FoxwoodsBro and DeputyMcGee could pop up but they will have to start from 0 posts and everyone would know they lost.
Deputy Mcgee wasn't my joke account, btw.. Bob Hope and a Mr Zimmerline parody are the only joke accounts I have that I can remember, at least.
you know when I talk crap about the mods, I don't mean you right! I have other reasons to hate on you like your sox love, your manu love and your antisemitism (that's a reference from the deep!) without hating on you for the mod type issues.northshore love.
the only thing i take issue with, considering that many girls that I've had crushes on and have been friends with are from glencoe or highland park, this is untrue
Deputy Mcgee wasn't my joke account, btw.. Bob Hope and a Mr Zimmerline parody are the only joke accounts I have that I can remember, at least.
You were Bob Hope..can I change my vote?
Sorry, Mac, I voted for you. You're my E-friend an' all, but sometimes all the "jokes" get to be a bit much. You can hurt my feelings sometimes, bro.
I kinda hope you did vote for me, I think that would be hilarious.
the only thing i take issue with, considering that many girls that I've had crushes on and have been friends with are from glencoe or highland park, this is untrue
LOL I Know, Kdawg, it was a reference to our ancient fight about Count Chocula/Barry Greenstein.