The Bigdmcgee/foxwoodspro Survivor Challenge

Who stays and who goes?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see leave FCP for ever and have their IP address banned, never to return again.

• BigDMcGee
    • Foxwoodspro

well its shaping up to be jump on the guy everyone knows who cares about the no name.....hardly suprising...if FWP vs 99% of forum its FWP to many no name haters......sadly I do pwn this place and am King of gen pop
Whatever.Bye Dude.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This type of poll is not for the thin skinned. If I did it win or lose I would be bummed that anyone voted against me.But I'm a lover not a fighter

well its shaping up to be jump on the guy everyone knows who cares about the no name.....hardly suprising...if FWP vs 99% of forum its FWP to many no name haters......sadly I do pwn this place and am King of gen pop
Yeah nobody knows that other guy who has been here longer and has 2 1/2 times the posts you have. Who is that noname?Or is this the beginning of your defense for why you'll welch on this?
I really would. I'd like to think you have a soft spot for me, but that might just be delusional narcissism. But really, I can't imagine you having a soft spot for FWP.
In order, I'd have to think that FWP hates:Pot oddsBalloon GuyBigD
Yeah nobody knows that other guy who has been here longer and has 2 1/2 times the posts you have. Who is that noname?Or is this the beginning of your defense for why you'll welch on this?
Exactly what I was thinking.
This type of poll is not for the thin skinned. If I did it win or lose I would be bummed that anyone voted against me.But I'm a lover not a fighter
see, I wouldn't even be that bummed if I lost. I know I do things to pizz people off, and can be a polarizing figure. With my sense of humor, and my love of arguing, comes with the knowledge that some people are going to hate you and not get you.
I really would. I'd like to think you have a soft spot for me, but that might just be delusional narcissism. But really, I can't imagine you having a soft spot for FWP.
D, you asked.I voted for FWP because he is on a self destruct and his thinking people here think he is cool while he destroys himself and others is bad for him. But he's cracked me up on more than one occasion. Hopefully he gets clean and quits pretending this is all a movie.I could have voted for you, just because you have an arrogant streak that leaves a bad taste, but I think it's mostly because you're young, as you age I expect you to see that you are often wrong, even though you don't see why.But I would place $25 that this poll will not result in either person being IP banned. Sets a bad precedence.
that's why I went with the IP ban part of it.. I really do hope the mods will honor our bet.
For your next trick, will you take requests on the next person with who to start a "feud" and then sucker into a Survivor bet?
hmmmm, one is a ardent supporter of the scum, and the other is he who shall not be named, it's a hard decision
you know when I talk crap about the mods, I don't mean you right! I have other reasons to hate on you like your sox love, your manu love and your antisemitism (that's a reference from the deep!) without hating on you for the mod type issues.northshore love.
D, you asked.I voted for FWP because he is on a self destruct and his thinking people here think he is cool while he destroys himself and others is bad for him. But he's cracked me up on more than one occasion. Hopefully he gets clean and quits pretending this is all a movie.I could have voted for you, just because you have an arrogant streak that leaves a bad taste, but I think it's mostly because you're young, as you age I expect you to see that you are often wrong, even though you don't see why.But I would place $25 that this poll will not result in either person being IP banned. Sets a bad precedence.
Glad my name isn't in the running on this.
As the FCP resident Welsh-American I will ask for a new poll to be started with Yeffy vs DN's mother in Law..the nice old lady that bakes cookies for orphans.
For your next trick, will you take requests on the next person with who to start a "feud" and then sucker into a Survivor bet?
the only regret I have is that I didn't get him to put money on it. There's on one else on this forum who would take this bet whom I would take the bet against.. Like me and Ron beef, but I don't think I would beat him in this sort of contest. And I like Ryland. And I can't imagine anyone else generally disliked would take the bet against me, but foxwood's mouth is bigger than his brain, which is why he's the perfect target.
pah, bad precedence! It encourages gambling!
Funny how every time FWP logs out of the forums, BiggieMacs votes go up by one every few minutes.
A rigged election?FCP is a democrat from the north east?Bye BigD