Ok Lets Do This For Fitzinabox

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They switched it up when they see Ryland in the ID cuz ive been playing underage. OK time for $1.20 SNG watch them take the switch off to make it feel normal for me if I play mirco

Please ban me from this fourm I do not wish to come back here even in a week or few months or years. Thank you bobIm seriousGL, Ryland
Your wish is my command.
Please ban me from this fourm I do not wish to come back here even in a week or few months or years. Thank you bobIm seriousGL, Ryland
El done-0
Be a man and earn your ban!Come on, post something controversial.*edit - too late apparently. He's gone. Ryland is outta here, lol.
Im done hereI have growing up to do ? No man I can handle losing cup thosand and be fine and say gg and nh sir everytimebut when stars has the doom switch on me NO SERIUOUSLYSYDYSYDSIYFSRIm done
have a growing up to do...i can confirm that this is 100 percent truelose a couple thousand and still say gg....the only thing he says "GG" to even if he loses 100 is lifeedit: evidenced by how he acts after getting knocked out in a $11 dollar tourny........ryland has the steaming capabilites of stu ungar

Hello Jeffrey,It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chatprivileges at the tables. We value all players and wish to cultivate anenvironment in which they can play without being harassed or callednames at the tables. A copy of the offending chat is shown below:2007-08-21 09:00:49.36 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 09:00:38.32 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 09:00:24.61 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 08:59:51.04 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 08:59:19.14 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 08:59:10.53 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnectedPlease be advised that future infractions of this nature may cause yourchat privileges to be revoked for an extended period; repeatedinfractions may result in the permanent suspension of your chatprivileges.We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best ofluck at the tables.Regards,TylerFull Tilt Poker SupportI was really drunk for the DrawingdeadinDM/King1305/me WPT final table Ryland rail last night.... apparently came close to banaments lol.

Hello Jeffrey,It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chatprivileges at the tables. We value all players and wish to cultivate anenvironment in which they can play without being harassed or callednames at the tables. A copy of the offending chat is shown below:2007-08-21 09:00:49.36 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 09:00:38.32 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 09:00:24.61 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 08:59:51.04 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 08:59:19.14 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnected2007-08-21 08:59:10.53 Dealer: Its Erik Ryland has been disconnectedPlease be advised that future infractions of this nature may cause yourchat privileges to be revoked for an extended period; repeatedinfractions may result in the permanent suspension of your chatprivileges.We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best ofluck at the tables.Regards,TylerFull Tilt Poker SupportI was really drunk for the DrawingdeadinDM/King1305/me WPT final table Ryland rail last night.... apparently came close to banaments lol.
I don't care who you are, THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!
They switched it up when they see Ryland in the ID cuz ive been playing underage. OK time for $1.20 SNG watch them take the switch off to make it feel normal for me if I play mirco
You think anybody gives a shit about you, let alone some huge poker site?Your Retarded.
You think anybody gives a shit about you, let alone some huge poker site?Your Retarded.
:club::D Could Erik really be this delusional?