How Did This Idiot Even Learn To Sign Up To His Game?

I don't post much with the messageboard lingo, so I'm wondering if this is the right time to say, "fold preflop" or not.Thanks.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my own K8, in a 4.40 180 man.Button was a FCP'er who Im not familar with but he was playing almost no hands and should have notived that I was playing passively, semi tight.Hence my re-raise to try to isolateCritique please.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG+1 (t5275)MP1 (t4405)MP2 (t2985)Hero (t1425)CO (t3415)Button (t1270)SB (t2935)BB (t365)UTG (t1075)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with kc.gif, 8c.gif. 3 folds, MP2 calls t50, Hero raises to t150, 1 fold, Button calls t150, 1 fold, BB raises to t365, MP2 folds, Hero raises to t950....?

my own K8, in a 4.40 180 man.Button was a FCP'er who Im not familar with but he was playing almost no hands and should have notived that I was playing passively, semi tight.Hence my re-raise to try to isolateCritique please.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG+1 (t5275)MP1 (t4405)MP2 (t2985)Hero (t1425)CO (t3415)Button (t1270)SB (t2935)BB (t365)UTG (t1075)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with kc.gif, 8c.gif. 3 folds, MP2 calls t50, Hero raises to t150, 1 fold, Button calls t150, 1 fold, BB raises to t365, MP2 folds, Hero raises to t950....?
If you're gonna do anything, the re-raise is correct... button's not calling if he 'just called' your first raise, esp cos the bb is so short stacked. So, you're isolating against a desperado who probably only went all in cos he's getting great odds.Totally diff to the op in this thread though, lol.
Ok I know you are trying to help me and my game... but I have to say that I was hoping that I could hit the flop hard and get someone out of the sng... it was only costing me something like 8% of my stake to do so... I would do it again... and I would have won if the board didnt do its thing and that idiot didnt shove me out on the river... But yes the K8 soooooted isnt the best hand... but worth getting someone knocked out and only costing me 8%, isnt that bad to me...
Bigstack anyone bashing your call here don't understand how to play tournies.
Bigstack anyone bashing your call here don't understand how to play tournies.
LMFAO, you forgot the "sw" right?
I have some T3's with codene if you want....courtesy of the emergency dept after cutting my thumb in half vertically!!! :club::D:D
Please explain how you managed this. As a doc, I'm intrigued at strange injuries. Sounds like it hurt like hell.PS. Nevermind, just saw the other thread.
Looks like we have a new village idiot.God I miss JFarrell
They never truly die, they just become reborn in a new likeness..
Looks like we have a new village idiot.God I miss JFarrell
They never truly die, they just become reborn in a new likeness..
Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.
This thread is still a topic of discussion.. I've whipped it 4 times and have completed all my homework in that time period..God i'm good
Whipped? Does that mean jack off?If so, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Yeah, I guess there must be a different vernacular in kansas....
Kansas vernacular must be spectacular! :club:
*Tap, Tap, Tap*There's no place like home?is that the correct response?
It's easier to ask him why he's wearing the red slippers, no?