• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pats by 7.5
Probably by like 11. Unless that is already a lock. 7.5 just doesn't seem like enough.Oh one more thing.......................................................................HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS? I think Mcnabb really needs to consider passing the reins along to Kevin Kolb and giving the Eagles a chance to win. Either that or the Eagles play callers need to be fired, they called a horrific game.
I think it comes down to points with Jay and I.Low scoring game one time!And yeah, McNabb + Reid = end of an era. Need to get rid of both of em.
Did you cry yourself to sleep last night?
They picked a silly way to graph your loose vs. tight and aggressive vs. passive personality. I think it's pretty obvious to show that as a point on a two-dimensional graph. (I'm pretty sure that's how that Shumaker guy showed it.)
So playing 3/6 NL last night, this hand came up (I mis-click re-raised PF)...Bodog 3/6 NLHE (9-handed)Cobalt is SB w/ 9 :D 7 :D.Pre-flop:UTG calls, UTG+1 raises to $12, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 1 fold, CO calls, Button calls, Cobalt re-raises to $18, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 re-re-raises to $24, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls, Button calls, Cobalt calls, BB calls, UTG callsFlop ($144): 8 :D 8 :club: 7 :) (6 players)Cobalt checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $6, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls, Button calls, Cobalt calls, UTG callsTurn ($180): 5 :) (6 players)Cobalt checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $6, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Cobalt calls, 1 fold, UTG raises to $32, 2 folds, Button calls, Cobalt callsRiver ($294): K :D (3 players)Cobalt checks, UTG bets $35, 1 fold, Cobalt calls
Zach must love how much this looks like LHEResult?
Why is it the Packers are 7-1 and still get 0 respect?Also... somebody please explain that Detroit-Denver game... what the hell
Cutler got hurt. And I hope the Pack keeps gettn no respect cause I'm gonna bet on them every week

Also my uncle just called me and I'm going to the game tonite.Wooooooooo HoooooooooThe 75th aniv team is going to be on hand including Terry Bradshaw. Gonna be electric tonite. Might cover the 9-10 pt spread.

Also my uncle just called me and I'm going to the game tonite.Wooooooooo HoooooooooThe 75th aniv team is going to be on hand including Terry Bradshaw. Gonna be electric tonite. Might cover the 9-10 pt spread.
Nice, I love MNF games. I've only been to one, but the Bucs beat the Giants.I hope you're right on the spread. I'm down to HU in my survivor pool and I have the Steelers this week. Plus my teaser with the Steelers -3.
Why is it the Packers are 7-1 and still get 0 respect?Also... somebody please explain that Detroit-Denver game... what the hell
They get to fly under the radar because of the Pats/Colts/Cowboys.I guess Detroit is a good team, who knew.
that hand is ridiculous.
I can't believe that is really a 3/6 NL hand
Nice, I love MNF games. I've only been to one, but the Bucs beat the Giants.I hope you're right on the spread. I'm down to HU in my survivor pool and I have the Steelers this week. Plus my teaser with the Steelers -3.
never been to a MNF football game ever. I'm leaving work in like an hr to get the party started. if ben plays average this should be an easy win.
never been to a MNF football game ever. I'm leaving work in like an hr to get the party started. if ben plays average this should be an easy win.
Have a good time. And you don't have to listen to the commentary from the booth, double score!
Have a good time. And you don't have to listen to the commentary from the booth, double score!
I still love Kornhesier I just wish he would stick to PTI!EDIT: and not badmouth hockey fights.
Points are still a tie-breaker for the play-offs, right?
Yeah, but a minor one.
Just finished an 11 hour session. At deepest, I think I was stuck ~$3k. I'm not sure of the final tally, but my guess is that it's -$1.5k or so. Edit: I have some major BO action going on.
Nice going. I went in for $900 in a $1/2/300 game a couple months ago and cashed out $1,876. Good times.
And yeah, McNabb + Reid = end of an era. Need to get rid of both of em.
I was never the biggest Reggie McNabb fan. Andy Reid is a good coach, though.
MNF is awesome. It really kicks up a level to be a fan. At least it won't be like 125F like it was when I was there to see the Steelers mop up on the Seahawks. (slight brag post).Oh, and I expect them to win a squeaker tonight. Action?
Oh, and I expect them to win a squeaker tonight. Action?
I might be stupid but there is no way I am betting on the Seahawks. Also I am not playing poker for three days. November it looks like I run normal... which is really frsutrating after running like a god for October.ended up winning 2k in 10k hands in october :-) this month 1k hands = down $200 dollars
I still love Kornhesier I just wish he would stick to PTI!EDIT: and not badmouth hockey fights.
Theisman and the old SNF guys should have all just switched to MNF when they made that collasal error in changing Madden and Al Michaels off of MNF. Madden's a little goofy at times, but he is the most knowledgable announcer. These other guys, I just don't get. The new MNF crew is like 90% retardation, 10% football announcing.Does anyone else find it really perturbing when an announcer who gets paid millions of dollars is verbally wondering why a coach is not challanging the ruling on the field that there was no fumble when it looked like there was in fact a fumble? I only ask because you would think the announcers know that you CANNOT challange a play not ruled a fumble to be overturned into one, but I see some moron berating the coaches weekly for not challanging that sort of play :club:. I wish I got paid millions of dollars to ramble.
Theisman and the old SNF guys should have all just switched to MNF when they made that collasal error in changing Madden and Al Michaels off of MNF. Madden's a little goofy at times, but he is the most knowledgable announcer. These other guys, I just don't get. The new MNF crew is like 90% retardation, 10% football announcing.Does anyone else find it really perturbing when an announcer who gets paid millions of dollars is verbally wondering why a coach is not challanging the ruling on the field that there was no fumble when it looked like there was in fact a fumble? I only ask because you would think the announcers know that you CANNOT challange a play not ruled a fumble to be overturned into one, but I see some moron berating the coaches weekly for not challanging that sort of play :club:. I wish I got paid millions of dollars to ramble.
clearly you are insane.
clearly you are insane.
Don't hate just because the guy scribbles on the tv like it's his own personal coloring book.The guy knows his shit.The new MNF guys other than Theisman are an argumentative dick who they pulled off of a stupid ESPN debate show, and a raise-my-voice-every-single-time-anything-happens-in-the-pattern-of-an-orgasm, black guy just to show that ABC and ESPN aren't racists.
Does anyone else find it really perturbing when an announcer who gets paid millions of dollars is verbally wondering why a coach is not challanging the ruling on the field that there was no fumble when it looked like there was in fact a fumble? I only ask because you would think the announcers know that you CANNOT challange a play not ruled a fumble to be overturned into one, but I see some moron berating the coaches weekly for not challanging that sort of play :club:. I wish I got paid millions of dollars to ramble.
• Replay changes: Perhaps the biggest victory of the competition committee was the inclusion of down-by-contact plays on replay challenges. Last year, the committee fell four votes short of getting down by contact plays included. This year, it passed, 27-5.Pereira said there were 12 plays in 2005 that would have been overturned in a replay challenge on a lost fumble that was ruled down because the player had been downed after contact with a defensive player. If the defensive team wins the challenge, the ball would go to them at spot of the recovery. In 2004, about 13 change of possessions would have been made in favor of the defensive team that recovered.Sounds like you can challenge these plays now. From ESPN.com