• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, this was cool.Absolute/UB Cereus No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Absolute/UB Cereus Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($96.50)SB ($39.25)BB ($224.80)UTG ($106.19)MP ($282.55)Hero (CO) ($197)Preflop: Hero is CO with Adiamond.gif, Kclub.gifUTG bets $3.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $11, 2 folds, BB calls $10, 1 foldFlop: ($26) Aspade.gif, 9club.gif, 10club.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($26) Jclub.gif(2 players)BB bets $18, Hero calls $18River: ($62) Qclub.gif(2 players)BB bets $47, Hero raises to $168 (All-In), BB calls $121Total pot: $398 | Rake: $3.50Edit: He had AK with Ac

Solid strategy man. Find the only guy who has you covered, then one out him for a straight flush in a hand, where he is mostly freerolling, to get him to double you up. You still taking on students? I could use some sage advice like this.And I beat that guy, jerk.

I also called all in with 72o yesterday. Stupid 72 tables, went 100bbs raise to 3x, I make it 11x , 30bb stack shoves, folds back to me. 19bbs to call, 45bbs in the pot, but then you get 10bbs if you win the hand! I thought it was kind of a cool spot. I was drawing near dead after the flop of Q49 all diamonds and he had AdQx

I also called all in with 72o yesterday. Stupid 72 tables, went 100bbs raise to 3x, I make it 11x , 30bb stack shoves, folds back to me. 19bbs to call, 45bbs in the pot, but then you get 10bbs if you win the hand! I thought it was kind of a cool spot. I was drawing near dead after the flop of Q49 all diamonds and he had AdQx
I ran into a similar situation where i thought the 7-2 pot made it a neutral EV call. Although I actually beat AKo.This was b4 I tilted off the remainder of my AP roll (by tilted I mean put 80% of br on the table, flop a set of 2's, get it in, and have him catch a set of Q's on the turn), packed up, and moved onto stars. F the cashout doomswitch imo.
I ran into a similar situation where i thought the 7-2 pot made it a neutral EV call. Although I actually beat AKo.This was b4 I tilted off the remainder of my AP roll (by tilted I mean put 80% of br on the table, flop a set of 2's, get it in, and have him catch a set of Q's on the turn), packed up, and moved onto stars. F the cashout doomswitch imo.
Sigh, that's too bad you put that much of your roll on there.
AP has 7-2 tables where they give you 10bb if you win a hand with 72? Ha, thats pretty cool.
Yeah, it's pretty sick. Definitely gets action to be a little better, only problem is some people are now more/better balanced with their raising ranges. So like, sometimes people are playing better.
Sigh, that's too bad you put that much of your roll on there.
Meh, it was only $500. I cashed out a lot... trying to just find an apartment i can pay for a 6 month lease upfront in cash since i fail any background check and has no job. Plus, I got most of it back already imo. 20 tabling short-stack in the super micros is fun :club:
AP has 7-2 tables where they give you 10bb if you win a hand with 72? Ha, thats pretty cool.
Everyone posts up a side bet and a special pot is created for players who win a hand with 7-2. I don't think it has to be unsuited either.It is pretty cool bc people go crazy in 400bb pots just trying to win the 10 - 12bb side bet.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($105.30)BB ($106)Preflop: Hero is SB with 4diamond.gif, 7diamond.gifHero bets $2.50, BB calls $2Flop: ($4) Kdiamond.gif, 8heart.gif, 2diamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB raises $8, Hero calls $4Turn: ($20) 9club.gif(2 players)BB bets $4, Hero calls $4River: ($28) Jclub.gif(2 players)BB bets $1, Hero calls $1Total pot: $30Results:Hero had 4diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif (high card, King).BB had 5spade.gif, 3spade.gif (high card, King).Outcome: Hero won $31.50YAYYYYY. I really really wanted to raise the river, but this guy would of called me with any pair.

And temporary, I reckon that this is in fact the worst call ever.No-Limit Hold'em, $0.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($47.40)BB ($66.45)Preflop: Hero is SB with 6heart.gif, 5diamond.gifHero bets $1.25, BB calls $1Flop: ($2) Jheart.gif, 5spade.gif, 5club.gif(2 players)BB bets $0.50, Hero raises $2.50, BB calls $2Turn: ($7) 4spade.gif(2 players)BB bets $0.50, Hero raises $5, BB calls $4.50River: ($17) 10diamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $12.50, BB calls $12.50Total pot: $42Results:Hero had 6heart.gif, 5diamond.gif (three of a kind, fives).BB had 8diamond.gif, 7heart.gif (one pair, fives).Outcome: Hero won $42.50He also called me with 46 one hand, no pair, and 23, no pair.

BLAH, since when do short-stackers not 3bet KK; pardon my utg+1 raise with JTo, ISAP:feral_cow: v.881b This converter is going to be a cash cow...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.02/$0.05 - 9 playersSB: $2.96 BB: $1.00 UTG: $5.07 UTG+1: $5.06 (Hero)MP: $1.00 MP2: $5.10 HJ: $0.76 CO: $7.90 Button: $5.00 Preflop: ($0.07) Hero is UTG+1 with :D: :club:: (9 players)UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 2 folds, CO calls $0.15, 2 folds, BB calls $0.10Flop: ($0.47) :5c: :D: :3h: (4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, CO folds, BB raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $0.85, BB calls $0.35, and is all inTurn: ($2.17) :D: (3 players)River: ($2.17) :jh: (3 players)BB showed :qh: :4h:, four of a kind, KingsHero showed :D: :ts:, a pair of KingsBB won $2.03(Rake: $0.14)

So I don't know about this line. I really hate it looking back, advice appreciated..1/.25 Live NLHE, 6 HandedVillain is crushing, sitting on almost $100 (400bb) and it UTGHero has $35 (140bb) and is ButtonHero is dealt T :club: 9 :diamond:Villain limps UTG, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, Villain calls ($2.35)Villain is Loose Aggressive, will play any pocket pair, most suited connectors/one-gappers and any two boardway. Not very positionally aware. New to the idea of playing the person, and will make moves.Villain should view Hero has TAG; I'm up aftering AK>JJ vs a short stack (only NLHE showdown of the night, we play a mixed game)Flop: A :ts 9 :4h 4 :heart:Villain checks, Hero bets $1.50, Villain raises to $4, Hero???I won't give him credit for an ace as he'd flat. He'd slowplay a set of fours also. I think his range is a heart draw and air.It is also important to note that villain acted very strongly when he check-raised the flop. I have noticed this a few times when he has bluffed. He acted quickly and put the chips down in a stack very firmly. Assume hero calls. ($10.35)Turn: 6 :spade:Villain Checks, Hero???Assume hero checks behindRiver: 3 :spade:Villain bets $6, Hero????I'm not sure that villain is that into hand reading, but I imagine he is thinking that I have a weak ace/TT/JJI called and he showed QJhh for busted hearts.

small check flop check raise and then check on the turn is a bluff very often. as played call on the river is fine i'd say.I might even bet the turn though, retake control of the hand. However not betting keeps the pot small and wont force you to call another check raise or crazy river bluff. You could also fold the flop, however I like taking a card here more often than not, small bet and you can peel one to bust him if you hit a nice card, as well as having the best hand. And i have found that the small and min check raises are often semi bluffs or air, as you mentioned.Skillz, do i sound like an internet pro yet?

Decided I wanted to play some FTOPS events tomorrow. So I'm playing all the NL ones $256 6max KO, $535HU, and $322 FR. Def didn't feel comfy plunking all that down out of my own roll, ended up sellign 60% of my action through various people. Pretty excited about it though.