• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[x] Got keys to his house today[x] Girlfriend calls me a homo now[ ] Believes her when she insists it means HOME-Owner[x] Proves heterosexuality regularly[ ] Moved most of his stuff[ ] Moved 10% of his stuff[x] Moved a carload[x] Painting and cleaning tonight, also installing ceiling fans[ ] Disappointed that the house buying process is over[ ] Current realtor sucks[x] Current realtor gave me $250 Home Depot gift card[ ] Has gift card still[x] Has ceiling fans[x] SOOOO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

[x] Got keys to his house today[x] Girlfriend calls me a homo now[ ] Believes her when she insists it means HOME-Owner[x] Proves heterosexuality regularly[ ] Moved most of his stuff[ ] Moved 10% of his stuff[x] Moved a carload[x] Painting and cleaning tonight, also installing ceiling fans[ ] Disappointed that the house buying process is over[ ] Current realtor sucks[x] Current realtor gave me $250 Home Depot gift card[ ] Has gift card still[x] Has ceiling fans[x] SOOOO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
[x] makes longer lists than my girlfriend, an astonishing feat

I think it's particularly student estate agents that are bad, since most of their clients are naive about living away from their parents, so they can take the piss more. I'm sure you are an excellent property manager Naismith :club:

And yes, I am majoring in applied math/education in college. Switched over sophmore year from computer science, but ended up getting a minor. Planning on being a math teacher for anything up to calculus III. Once I get my master's in math or education, I plan on eventually making it to the college level to teach either the same stuff or more complex. I don't specialize in any one area atm, but I am pretty good at Calc 1-3 and obviously anything related to Algebra. I start student teaching this semester, so we'll see how that goes.
Ahh nice, I like Applied Math too! I am probably going to go into Meteorology when I complete my undergrad degree in one year. I think I know all of Calculus (Brag? No. Beat? Yes), or at least most that was in Newton's Principia. What stuff is in Calculus III? My sister is a science teacher, at what I guess you would call High School, and she loves it :ts

Well NoBBiR. You can't be too dissapointed. Fed bounced back with a gold in the doubles. An Olympic medal is an Olympic medal and the great man seemed chuffed to bits with it.

...seemed chuffed to bits with it.
Please, god, tell me what this means so I can start using it on a regular basis.
Well NoBBiR. You can't be too dissapointed. Fed bounced back with a gold in the doubles. An Olympic medal is an Olympic medal and the great man seemed chuffed to bits with it.
I'm not completely disappointed (and obviously neither is he), but I would have really liked to have seen a Federer/Nadal gold medal match.

Full Tilt Poker Game #7688781960: Table Leon (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:24:21 ET - 2008/08/17Seat 1: timlovesohio ($29.40)Seat 2: riche_nlgld ($28.90)Seat 3: flo187 ($36.25)Seat 4: kab72 ($25.90)Seat 6: NoBBiRRoAR ($25.35)timlovesohio posts the small blind of $0.10riche_nlgld posts the big blind of $0.25The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to NoBBiRRoAR [Th 9d]flo187 foldskab72 foldsNoBBiRRoAR raises to $0.85timlovesohio raises to $1.45riche_nlgld foldsNoBBiRRoAR calls $0.60*** FLOP *** [4d 6s 9c]timlovesohio bets $1NoBBiRRoAR raises to $3.50timlovesohio calls $2.50*** TURN *** [4d 6s 9c] [Ac]junttura sits downtimlovesohio bets $2junttura adds $25NoBBiRRoAR calls $2*** RIVER *** [4d 6s 9c Ac] [6h]timlovesohio checksNoBBiRRoAR checks*** SHOW DOWN ***timlovesohio shows [Kd Ah] two pair, Aces and SixesNoBBiRRoAR muckstimlovesohio wins the pot ($13.45) with two pair, Aces and SixesNoBBiRRoAR adds $6.60*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $14.15 | Rake $0.70Board: [4d 6s 9c Ac 6h]Seat 1: timlovesohio (small blind) showed [Kd Ah] and won ($13.45) with two pair, Aces and SixesSeat 2: riche_nlgld (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: flo187 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: kab72 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: NoBBiRRoAR (button) mucked [Th 9d] - two pair, Nines and SixesWhy is my life constantly reduced to this against people that never do anything but minraise?

Hey guys whats crackin? I had to come up to Vermont to go to a wedding, man I gotta say champlain islands is so amazing in the summer. I think I am heading back home on Wednesday so I will be back posting stupid shit in no time.Michael Phelps WTF!?!?! Thats all I can say.Also Jamaicans are fast.

Hey guys whats crackin? I had to come up to Vermont to go to a wedding, man I gotta say champlain islands is so amazing in the summer. I think I am heading back home on Wednesday so I will be back posting stupid shit in no time.Michael Phelps WTF!?!?! Thats all I can say.Also Jamaicans are fast.
imo, that Jamaican dude crushing the world record while jogging half the race was more impressive then everything Phelps did.

Full Tilt Poker Game #7702097033: $3 + $0.30 KO Sit & Go (58581905), Table 7 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:48:41 ET - 2008/08/18Seat 1: TomAssCH7 (3,000)Seat 2: 8floyd8 (3,000)Seat 3: miss blue turbo (3,000)Seat 4: chrisone001 (3,000)Seat 5: Marine50 (3,000)Seat 6: higgy3 (3,000)Seat 7: NoBBiRRoAR (3,000)Seat 8: puttinfool10 (3,000)Seat 9: Lalime (3,000)TomAssCH7 posts the small blind of 158floyd8 posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to NoBBiRRoAR [Td Th]miss blue turbo calls 30chrisone001 calls 30Marine50 foldshiggy3 calls 30NoBBiRRoAR raises to 195puttinfool10 foldsLalime foldsTomAssCH7 has 15 seconds left to actTomAssCH7 calls 1808floyd8 foldsmiss blue turbo calls 165chrisone001 calls 165higgy3 calls 165*** FLOP *** [2s 7h 4c]TomAssCH7 checksmiss blue turbo bets 1,005chrisone001 calls 1,005higgy3 foldsNoBBiRRoAR raises to 2,805, and is all inTomAssCH7 foldsmiss blue turbo calls 1,800, and is all inchrisone001 calls 1,800, and is all inNoBBiRRoAR shows [Td Th]miss blue turbo shows [7d As]chrisone001 shows [2h 2c]*** TURN *** [2s 7h 4c] [4s]NoBBiRRoAR: obv*** RIVER *** [2s 7h 4c 4s] [Ts]NoBBiRRoAR shows a full house, Tens full of Foursmiss blue turbo shows two pair, Sevens and Fourschrisone001 shows a full house, Twos full of FoursNoBBiRRoAR wins the pot (9,420) with a full house, Tens full of FoursNoBBiRRoAR: sickchrisone001 stands upmiss blue turbo stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 9,420 | Rake 0Board: [2s 7h 4c 4s Ts]Seat 1: TomAssCH7 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 2: 8floyd8 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: miss blue turbo showed [7d As] and lost with two pair, Sevens and FoursSeat 4: chrisone001 showed [2h 2c] and lost with a full house, Twos full of FoursSeat 5: Marine50 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: higgy3 folded on the FlopSeat 7: NoBBiRRoAR showed [Td Th] and won (9,420) with a full house, Tens full of FoursSeat 8: puttinfool10 didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: Lalime (button) didn't bet (folded)I really don't understand poker.Knockout bonus ftw.

I just seriously misclick called this moron who I know wants to check shove top set on me after I tilt him in the chat for a buy-in with 2nd pair.I feel sick.

Where's he going?
Jail. Or 'gaol' if you want the funky British spelling.Also, still been rather occupied getting rid of so many boxes of junk. I think we're doing pretty well at compromising. She'll hold something up and say, "Honey, what is this?" "Oh, that's from this time..." "...why do you still have it?" "Cause...I dunno...thought it might come in useful or I like to remember." "...but it's a roll of empty toilet paper."(semi-hyperbole)Should be around when the girl leaves for two weeks for work. I think I'm sad about that.
aug182008ra5.jpgMy biggest hand volume day in like forever.
That wouldn't be because you didn't want to quit stuck, would it?-poker mom