• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL. Everyone knows they would superuser if they could, don't deny it :club:
I will respond to this in the form of a Haiku:Superuse todaySuperuse tomorrow, tooAcid Knight is broke
I hope you're not a psychic
Not unless they give me my superuser account that I've requested.Just be wary if you suddenly start getting owned by a new FTP'er named Naismith :club: RussH.I'm assuming Russ has access to FTP superuser accounts, by the way.
TIM DON'T BE A NIT AND SIT OUT AS SOON AS THE FISH SITS OUT!i might have to start calling you Sklansky.
LOLLLLL.I was gonna be the BB he's not pushing me into posting the BB! I think I found him first anyways, dammit.
weeeeee, hello boyswell, I did it - I'm officially engaged. Date is set, ready to go!
First Cwik, then you,What's happening???
I got married a decade ago. Now everybody's doing it.
Also, here ya go Jay.otis.jpg
Spectacular.
This might piss PETA people off, but I think it's fkn awesome :club::ts:D:D:4h
'Wait, aren't the Redskins or Indians just as offensive?''No, they don't care about people'
well I'm not getting any younger or better looking so I figured I'd lock in while I could :club:

So I'm on my lunchbreak in the usual food court place, reading the paper. There's a girl at my table again (lol, no this isn't going that way again). Anyways, I'm reading a local article.Three arrested on prostitution chargesBroomfield police have arrested three people for prostitution offenses after raiding a local massage parlor.The Aug. 6 search warrant raid on the Tokyo Sauna, in a building complex at 555 U.S. 287, stemmed from undercover surveillance and investigation of the operation, police said Tuesday.Kathy Lee, 54, of Valley Stream, N.Y., was arrested for prostitution.Mi Sook Yoo, 48, of Broomfield, was arrested for pimping, pandering and keeping a place of prostitution. Gregory Lancaster, 65, of Arvada, was arrested for patronizing a prostitute.At this point I start laughing and kind of spit out some pepsi. The girl looks at me disgustedly, gets up, and moves! Pure gold!Made my day.