*** Ottawa Senators Thread ***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sens-Sabres   Bring a pillow.

Danny,   My private school wife disagrees. Sadly so do I. I was pretty adamant that we weren't going to pay for private school but now that he's here and it's getting close deciding on schools, I'm

Oh crap I missed the obvious one Lidstrom. Debate over.

Posted Images

Leclaire is starting tonight.Are the Sens giving up? I WANT A GAME SIX! (sorta)
Leclaire is capable of brilliance in small doses, consistency and health have been his issues. Typical of a lot of goalies, really.
Leclaire is capable of brilliance in small doses, consistency and health have been his issues. Typical of a lot of goalies, really.
He's brilliant at times and then other times (in the same game) he lets in total beach balls.
Like game 2? :club:
You know what I mean!In other sens news, Bruce Garrioch is still an idiot:@SunGarrioch: Reason Leclaire is starting: He will be the No. 1 next year. Sens send message to Elliott.
You know what I mean!In other sens news, Bruce Garrioch is still an idiot:@SunGarrioch: Reason Leclaire is starting: He will be the No. 1 next year. Sens send message to Elliott.
Didnt they send Elliott the same message this time last year? :club: man, that guy really says some stupid shit.oh, and lol Zach.

I was coming home just now and listening to 640 am who picked up the Senators game. The most hilarious thing was listening to the commentators..It was the most biased , homer thing I have ever heard..I am actually not against it , and think its entertaining and exciting if the home team commentators are "homers"He said things like "oh no, are you kidding me" YES YES...It was hilarious..Dont know who they are , but they are fun.

He said things like "oh no, are you kidding me" YES YES...It was hilarious..Dont know who they are , but they are fun.
Could be the Team1200 / Ottawa crew?Reffing is bullshit as always... since when is turning your skate kicking motion? Don't even get me going on some of the stupid calls in OT. /tinfoil hat/bettman & penguin conspiracy theory
Reffing is bullshit as always... since when is turning your skate kicking motion? Don't even get me going on some of the stupid calls in OT. /tinfoil hat/bettman & penguin conspiracy theory
Did you just see the zoomed in replay on HNIC?Pretty clear kick.
Could be the Team1200 / Ottawa crew?Reffing is bullshit as always... since when is turning your skate kicking motion? Don't even get me going on some of the stupid calls in OT. /tinfoil hat/bettman & penguin conspiracy theory
The bettman conspiracy theory isnt a joke anymore, there is lots of examples..Its totally Anti Maple Leaf and pro Penguin.I will be writing an essay shortly that I like to pitch to a publisher.Coincidence that Bettman is hired a few months before the whole Kerry Fraser costing the Leafs the Cup incident? NOTThere is 100s of examples of things like this..But i digress
imho no way... but better leave it to someone impartial.
Yeah, that's fair.I mean it's definitely close, but on the slowed down replay, there's a pretty clear pendulum motion.In real time, I thought it was going to count.
Yeah, that's fair.I mean it's definitely close, but on the slowed down replay, there's a pretty clear pendulum motion.In real time, I thought it was going to count.
Thing is.. you used to have to flail your skate around like Martin Havlat for those kinds of goals to be called off. Now if there's even a hint of 'pendulum' it's a no goal.