*** Ottawa Senators Thread ***

Yeah, I agree. It's gotten a bit more subtle now.I don't think there's anyway the war room can call it a goal after calling back the Sedin goal the other night though. They were different, but this one had a lot more of a pendulum motion, as slight as it may have been.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sens-Sabres   Bring a pillow.

Danny,   My private school wife disagrees. Sadly so do I. I was pretty adamant that we weren't going to pay for private school but now that he's here and it's getting close deciding on schools, I'm

Oh crap I missed the obvious one Lidstrom. Debate over.

Posted Images

Yeah, I agree. It's gotten a bit more subtle now.I don't think there's anyway the war room can call it a goal after calling back the Sedin goal the other night though. They were different, but this one had a lot more of a pendulum motion, as slight as it may have been.
this
Triple OT; totally awesome and $$# at the same time.
Triple OT's and more are awesome except when your team is playing. Glad I am not a fan of either team. Makes it much more enjoyable.
They were different, but this one had a lot more of a pendulum motion, as slight as it may have been.
Pendulum motion from kicking or from getting the foot in right spot to do the redirect? This whole "don't overrule the call on the field/ice" seems to work for football but for hockey it seems like it's easier for everything for the refs to called off everything and go to Toronto for review.
Triple OT's and more are awesome except when your team is playing. Glad I am not a fan of either team. Makes it much more enjoyable.
Also getting up the next morning sucks. At least Carkner scored this time instead of Gary Freaking Roberts.The kids really shone last night:- Foligno finally seems to be getting his pre-concussion grove on- Regin has really good hockey sense around the net; just needs to work on his hands a bit.- Karlsson was our best offensive player (though giveaway machine)
I am gaining much man love for Regin. I hope he comes out firing next season so he can be my first farm call up.
Michalek will be back next season though... Regin will likely lose his spot on the top line.

Sens fans:Do you think Kovalev would of made a difference in this series??Or do you guys have enough "Kovalevs" on the team, whats lacking is more defensive presence to shut down Crosby?

So, upset about the loss, but pretty pumped that I have 200-level tickets to the game tomorrow, the first section closest to the middle in what is still considered the "End-zone", naturally at the end that Pittsburgh shoots twice.I think we're like the row in front of the luxury boxes, so they must be good seats. :)I sat in the 200s once, and the view is just awesome.

Sens fans:Do you think Kovalev would of made a difference in this series??Or do you guys have enough "Kovalevs" on the team, whats lacking is more defensive presence to shut down Crosby?
I think Kovalev is a significant upgrade over the players that replaced him: Ryan Shannon, etc.
I think Kovalev is a significant upgrade over the players that replaced him: Ryan Shannon, etc.
I agree, but i think offense isnt a problem and lets be honest Kovalev isnt a defensive star.It seems very simple to beat the Penguins is to shut down Cindy..But obviously its very very difficult.

Kovalev's defensive game is underrated.He does a lot of stuff that don't show up on the score sheet.He looks like a lazy floater when he's not scoring, hell, even when he is, but that's just because of his skating style.Kovy's been money in the playoffs his whole career.

dear senators,i dont want this diary to end. plz win tonite. i bet on you too. im a hot streak lately in hockey, so i need you to come up big, like a boner, not in a homo boner way, but it like a penguins suck boner type of way. ummmm go sens go!!!!-ottawa biatch

dear mr. ref,you sir are f*cking hardcore. hockey is amazing. not only are the players super tough but so are the refs. that was a huge gash from that little idiot crosby. he didnt even say sorry, but you still are reffing the game. crosby deserves to be fined. -biatch

dear hand sanitizers,look at crosby slash cullen on the replay. cullen is on the ice in the net, and crosby swipes him. no call. get the dump truck, because he's so dirty. plz put some hand sanitizer on crosby. dan