*** Ottawa Senators Thread ***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sens-Sabres   Bring a pillow.

Danny,   My private school wife disagrees. Sadly so do I. I was pretty adamant that we weren't going to pay for private school but now that he's here and it's getting close deciding on schools, I'm

Oh crap I missed the obvious one Lidstrom. Debate over.

Posted Images

I don't remember where we were talking about Ottawa not having a decent BBQ place, but this is a good start, minus the beef, unfortunately... from the people who brought us Works Burger...http://www.roostchicken.com/menuWeb_20090514.pdf
Just made me really hungry. Too bad it is way out in Orleans.
  • 1 month later...

I've got 2 tickets to the Oilers @ Sens on November 10th. Andrea is working, and I have a Men's league game.Is anyone in the Ottawa area interested in buying them?They're section 321, row E, seats 3 and 4.Pretty awesome seats, imo.I'll sell them at face value, which is $75 each after taxes.Anyone interested?

I've got 2 tickets to the Oilers @ Sens on November 10th. Andrea is working, and I have a Men's league game.Is anyone in the Ottawa area interested in buying them?They're section 321, row E, seats 3 and 4.Pretty awesome seats, imo.I'll sell them at face value, which is $75 each after taxes.Anyone interested?
Or best offer...

i would go...but i live in toronto..Just curious what sort of seats comparable to what we are used to here?Assuming its in the third level

It's 3rd level, but it's in the 5th row, so they're decent seats. Like, they reminded me of the view of watching on TV. They're about at the blue line, though, not at center.Scotiabank Place is pretty well designed, the 2nd level is quite small, so the front of the 3rd level isn't too bad. It's not too high, and not too far from the ice.Hard to explain, but we watched the Bruins/Sens from similar seats, and they were pretty good seats. IMO, anything in the first 5 or 6 rows of the 3rd level, anything in the 2nd level, and anything 15 rows back in the 1st level are the best seats. Closer to center is preferred, but anything near the blue lines are great as well.I really want to go to this game, but I just don't want to miss another men's league game. I'll be missing at least one the week after because I play TWO games on the same day the Pens are in town.

Scotiabank Place is pretty well designed, the 2nd level is quite small, so the front of the 3rd level isn't too bad. It's not too high, and not too far from the ice.
There's no bad seats in the house... even the nosebleads are decent.(not much motivation to go see Oilers though)

I actually just emailed my ticket rep trying to get my PIN to post the tickets on the Sens official ticket exchange, and he said he could just swap them for a different game, possibly. That'd work out a ton better for me. :club:

Nevermind, the tickets are no longer for sale. :club: Going to Philly vs Sens in late March instead.
Nicccceeee. Hopefully it's a good game. I am going to try and get Canucks tickets for Feb 4th.
Nicccceeee. Hopefully it's a good game. I am going to try and get Canucks tickets for Feb 4th.
I wanted to go to that game too, but I could only pick 2 or 3 games from whatever group it was in, and St. Louis and Chicago games beat it out.
I wanted to go to that game too, but I could only pick 2 or 3 games from whatever group it was in, and St. Louis and Chicago games beat it out.
It is always fun because my wife's family is from Ottawa so we usually get a good turnout and it leads to some great times. I may have to write off Friday though. I love that they don't use Ticketmaster as well.
It is always fun because my wife's family is from Ottawa so we usually get a good turnout and it leads to some great times. I may have to write off Friday though. I love that they don't use Ticketmaster as well.
So you are a Vancouver fan, living in Toronto that likes the Senators?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

GO SENATTTORS!!!!!!!!!!!I think we have a huge chance, the Penguins have no depth. They have Crosby and Malkin, other then that, I can't even think of a hockey player on that team. GO SENS GO!!!!