Full Tilt Poker Game #3146568983: Midnight Madness! (23513047), Table 47 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:04:37 ET - 2007/08/04Seat 1: AK Car Dog (1,410)Seat 2: kesone99 (1,455)Seat 3: Crazy Daves (3,105)Seat 4: piticoli (1,455)Seat 5: iNFiNiTE88 (1,470)Seat 6: brasoul (3,090)Seat 7: JRK1 (1,260)Seat 8: MarkJacob1 (1,320)Seat 9: tarheel28 (2,025)iNFiNiTE88 posts the small blind of 15brasoul posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to iNFiNiTE88 [6s 3h]JRK1 has 15 seconds left to actJRK1 raises to 165JRK1: nhMarkJacob1 foldstarheel28 foldsAK Car Dog foldskesone99 foldsCrazy Daves calls 165piticoli calls 165iNFiNiTE88 foldsbrasoul folds*** FLOP *** [Ac 5d As]JRK1 checksCrazy Daves checkspiticoli checks*** TURN *** [Ac 5d As] [3c]JRK1 checksCrazy Daves checkspiticoli checks*** RIVER *** [Ac 5d As 3c] [5c]MarkJacob1 is sitting outJRK1 checksCrazy Daves bets 300piticoli has 15 seconds left to actpiticoli calls 300JRK1 has 15 seconds left to actJRK1 calls 300*** SHOW DOWN ***Crazy Daves shows [Qc Kh] two pair, Aces and Fivespiticoli mucksJRK1 shows [Js Jh] two pair, Aces and JacksJRK1 wins the pot (1,590) with two pair, Aces and Jacks*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1,590 | Rake 0Board: [Ac 5d As 3c 5c]Seat 1: AK Car Dog didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: kesone99 didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: Crazy Daves showed [Qc Kh] and lost with two pair, Aces and FivesSeat 4: piticoli (button) mucked [2h 2d] - two pair, Aces and FivesSeat 5: iNFiNiTE88 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: brasoul (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: JRK1 showed [Js Jh] and won (1,590) with two pair, Aces and JacksSeat 8: MarkJacob1 didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: tarheel28 didn't bet (folded)iNFiNiTE88: ummm piticoliiNFiNiTE88: why did u call with 22 on an AA553 board?piticoli: i thoght about a tie

Pretty terrible, but probably not the worst ever. I read it too quickly at first and thought he was making the overcall with 22. That would be the worst for sure. LOL.

no, I have made worse.
Umm....he can ONLY tie. The only hand villain can have is 23 or 22 to at best tie.
Umm....he can ONLY tie. The only hand villain can have is 23 or 22 to at best tie.
both of them would have had to have exactly 23 to tie. that's pretty close to the worst call possible.
calls playing the aa553 board It actually is the worst call possible seeing as how it's impossible to be playing a two pair with 2 kicker board.
Considering it's a raised pot and he has 22 already when will they both have 23os here, lol.Hee-HawAdvanced donking 101
I am actualy immagining what this thread would be like if he was right and the chopped it 3 ways.
We'd all be on our knees.

... I've had a friend of mine do this. It actually bugs me, even if I am taking the pot.... funny, at first I thought you were talking about the guy with KQ... which actually wasn't that bad a call.

... I've had a friend of mine do this. It actually bugs me, even if I am taking the pot.... funny, at first I thought you were talking about the guy with KQ... which actually wasn't that bad a call.
KQ bet his King hi on a AA553 board. 22 decided to call with the board praying to God for a chop. Oh and there was someone behind him left to act who called w/ JJ and won.
I LIKE ANAL SEX WITH ERIK RYLAND
Give or receive?
Give or receive?
account was hacked. I didn't type this. I deleted the original post.