******official University Of Hawaii Football Football Thread******

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone watch this game?!?!?! Holy crap it was entertaining!!! It didn't get over until about 2:30am CT on ESPN. The finally 2 minutes were UNREAL!

hey are any of you Hawaii fans here gonna make it down to the Sugar Bowl??? looks like you will be playing my Georgia Bulldogs......this has a chance to be a very entertaining ball game.......anyway, if any of you guys make it to New Orleans we got to meet up at harrahs for some gambooooling......I'll be wherever UGA is for the bowl game......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGET YOUR BOWLING SHOES ON JCASH, WE GOING TO LOUISIANA BABY!!!right on brada man for making this thread before the season ever started. i dont even know what to say. this whole season has been unreal and to think that Hawaii is actually playing in a bcs bowl game... so crazy. So much more than anybody could have asked for. been one hell of a ride and i hope it doesnt end here either, def gonna be a good game against georgia. thx fitz for support toofreddec, if i do end up making it down there (95% sure im going, just need to find me a partner) we should def do some gambling down there. but whats the deal with georgia fans right now, seems like alot of them are hating on hawaii saying we dont belong on the same field as them, and that its a lose lose situation for the georgia program... if they win it means nothing cuz theyre supposed to win, if they lose then its bad for the program. i mean i know u guys are upset you didnt get into the NC game, which obv sucks, but idk, that just got under my skin a little ;)im sure not all the fans feel the same way and you guys def do have a kickass program going on over there, gl and may the best team win

Brennan.jpgWOW! What an amazing end to the wrap up the regular season. Down 21-0 in the 1st quarter and to come back to score 28 unanswered and winning 35-28 shows a lot of character from this football team. This team believes in each other and thats why they're going to the SUGAR BOWL. They definitely deserve it. Georgia will be a huuuge task for us as they're one of the HOTTEST teams in the nation as of now. But knowing Hawaii, they'll give all they got and be a pain in the neck for them bulldogs. Should be a fun and entertaining game. I'm sorry GA, but Hawaii out on top 38-27.

38-27? Yikes.. I hope you're right..but, seeing as how you beat La. Tech, San Jose State, Fresno State, Nevada and Washington by a touchdown or less(granted, Brennan was injured in spots and the sick travel schedule and the list goes on).. I think you, or anyone in the country, has a hard time beating Georgia by 11, especially deep in the south like that.. Hope you're right though..gl.

38-27? Yikes.. I hope you're right..but, seeing as how you beat La. Tech, San Jose State, Fresno State, Nevada and Washington by a touchdown or less(granted, Brennan was injured in spots and the sick travel schedule and the list goes on).. I think you, or anyone in the country, has a hard time beating Georgia by 11, especially deep in the south like that.. Hope you're right though..gl.
I always like to think positive. Holding GA to 27 will definitely be a tough task, but one thing about Hawaii that people under estimate is how good our Run Defense can be. Moreno is a stud he'll get his yards in the first half and at halftime our defensive coordinator (McMackin) will make the changes he'll need and we'll stop the run in the second half. Hawaii will prevail. Hopefully, gl hawaii and UGA

I'm a UGA fan, but thought I'd post in this thread and congratulate Hawaii on a great season. As it became obvious late Saturday/early Sunday that the dawgs weren't going to be playing for the national championship, I started hoping for a Hawaii/UGA Sugar Bowl matchup. I definitely think that this will be the best bowl game of the year.If jcash, freddec, or anybody else is going to be there, pm me. If I'm not working, I may drive down to New Orleans and meet up with you guys for some poker at Harrah's.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a UGA fan, but thought I'd post in this thread and congratulate Hawaii on a great season. As it became obvious late Saturday/early Sunday that the dawgs weren't going to be playing for the national championship, I started hoping for a Hawaii/UGA Sugar Bowl matchup. I definitely think that this will be the best bowl game of the year.If jcash, freddec, or anybody else is going to be there, pm me. If I'm not working, I may drive down to New Orleans and meet up with you guys for some poker at Harrah's.
I wont be going to the game but guarantee i'll be partying it up somewhere with Stylin and other buds. This will be the most watched, most exciting, and the best game of all the BCS bowls. Since i think OSU stands no chance against LSU. LSU will give OSU back to back losses in national title games. I gave my prediction for the Hawaii game in an earlier post and now i say...LSU 41- OSU 20Hawaii and LSU FTW!
I wont be going to the game but guarantee i'll be partying it up somewhere with Stylin and other buds. This will be the most watched, most exciting, and the best game of all the BCS bowls. Since i think OSU stands no chance against LSU. LSU will give OSU back to back losses in national title games. I gave my prediction for the Hawaii game in an earlier post and now i say...LSU 41- OSU 20Hawaii and LSU FTW!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGood one.
  • 2 weeks later...
Brennan.jpgWOW! What an amazing end to the wrap up the regular season. Down 21-0 in the 1st quarter and to come back to score 28 unanswered and winning 35-28 shows a lot of character from this football team. This team believes in each other and thats why they're going to the SUGAR BOWL. They definitely deserve it. Georgia will be a huuuge task for us as they're one of the HOTTEST teams in the nation as of now. But knowing Hawaii, they'll give all they got and be a pain in the neck for them bulldogs. Should be a fun and entertaining game. I'm sorry GA, but Hawaii out on top 38-27.
Here's my prediction to this years Sugar Bowl game from a post earlier this month. Still sticking with it. 100 minutes until history in the making. 100 minutes until Hawaii joins Utah & BSU in the history books.GO WARRIORS !!!
Here's my prediction to this years Sugar Bowl game from a post earlier this month. Still sticking with it. 100 minutes until history in the making. 100 minutes until Hawaii joins Utah & BSU in the history books.GO WARRIORS !!!
Hope you're right..btw..isn't it a lot cooler being a Hawaii fan since they dropped the 'rainbow' from the name? GL
OOPSCongrats on a good season for Hawaii though

Hats off to GA, game V well played. MVP honors should go to UGA D-Line, boy were they GREAT. They gave Colt problems all game that disrupt the offense like no one has ever seen. Cheers to a wonderful season and to an even better season in 08 for both teams.aloha, jC